• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be able to add you in about 2 minutes, your town or mine? i'll send the payment now!

i'll be able to add you in about 2 minutes, your town or mine? i'll send the payment now!

I'll come to yours! That'll be easier to get everything dropped off easily :) I'll just have to run up and down to the locker 6 times, that's all! Let me know when your gate is open.

opening gate now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

gah i bumped my cartridge, one moment!

Hey, could I get A1 and A2? :)

That's fine!
I'll be available during the day CET time on Tuesday (tomorrow) this week normally, so we can meet up then at a time that suits you too. If not my evenings are your mornings.. So that would suit me too but not sure if you're available during weekday mornings :)

When would you be on?

Last edited:
That's fine!
I'll be available during the day CET time on Tuesday (tomorrow) this week normally, so we can meet up then at a time that suits you too. If not my evenings are your mornings.. So that would suit me too but not sure if you're available during weekday mornings :)

When would you be on?

I can be online at around 10:30 in the morning my time tomorrow if that suits? I won't be able to do the evening or afternoon tomorrow unforunately. :)

Can i buy the last of what slots you have? how much would that be all together?

Can i buy the last of what slots you have? how much would that be all together?

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, I completely forget to check back here this week.
Let me first check with peachycrossing and mayorchloe is they still want theirs :) If not you can have all the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back