• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, yes I still would like my ones!

I can be online later on tonight my time (so around 6:30pm) if not, im free in the mornings from 9:30-11:30am. :)

Hi, yes I still would like my ones!

I can be online later on tonight my time (so around 6:30pm) if not, im free in the mornings from 9:30-11:30am. :)

Hiya! Sorry I've not been on. Mornings between 9:30 and 11:30 am would be perfect actually! More specifically between 9:30 and 10:30. Are you available tomorrow (Thursday morning for you)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll gladly take....B3 from the first town! I'll send TBT soon!

Hi Chloe! Sorry for the late answer to your message.
Would you still like B3? Let me know! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

no worries! and thank you!:)

So if MayorChloe still wants B3, there would be 14 pages left! All together that'd make 42 tbt :) If they don't take it, it'd be 45 tbt for 15 pages of stuff. Let me know if that's okay for you!

Hiya! Sorry I've not been on. Mornings between 9:30 and 11:30 am would be perfect actually! More specifically between 9:30 and 10:30. Are you available tomorrow (Thursday morning for you)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

So if MayorChloe still wants B3, there would be 14 pages left! All together that'd make 42 tbt :) If they don't take it, it'd be 45 tbt for 15 pages of stuff. Let me know if that's okay for you!

Hello, yes that's perfect!

This seems super fun! Can I please get B1 from Fantasia and A3 and C4 from Sakura?

Hello! Would it be alright if I got C2 from Sakura? I'm in MST and can pick up anywhere from now until like 4am my time or tomorrow after around 3pm my time :) (edited bc I forgot to add my time zone woops)

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes thats fine with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back