• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi_

my friends call me cookie
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (11) +
EY009yHUEAAy4aO
EY009yMUcAA4MQu

Goldie asked me to move out today! She's 100% original, no gifts or deliveries. She'll be in boxes tomorrow, but I'm willing to TT if you need her by today.

I'm looking for NMT or (preferably) a few wishlist items for her!
Furniture Wishlist
Clothing Wishlist
DIY Recipe Wishlist

Post here or PM me to make an offer, thank you! 🧡

Edit: Just got her somewhere else, hopefully she finds a nice forever home!! :) Bump

Bump! 🧡
I'll probably be going to sleep soon, but still feel free to offer and I'll get back to you first thing tomorrow!

I would love her! Tomorrow is fine, but one thing: we have different timezones, I think: its now 9.12 am for me

I would love her! Tomorrow is fine, but one thing: we have different timezones, I think: its now 9.12 am for me
Well, I'm still on right now if you're available to trade! :)
What can you offer for her?

I wont be available for 30 minutes. I will look in your wishlist and i have a couple nmts

I got the white cat tower and the white cuckoo clock

Hello! Is she still available? I have a couple items from your wishlist(adventure dress, colorful beach ball, brown antique mini-table and blackboard wall)! And is 20 nmt alright with you?

Hello! Is she still available? I have a couple items from your wishlist(adventure dress, colorful beach ball, brown antique mini-table and blackboard wall)! And is 20 nmt alright with you?
Yes she is! That sounds great to me! Let me know when you’re ready to trade and I’ll pm you a Dodo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back