• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

closed

Style: Chibi icon

Emotion:
maxresdefault.jpg

Pose:
Whatever you'd like.

Props (max of three): Candy cane in his paw, please!

Background: Something Christmasy, your choice!

Reference:
Marshal_NH.png

Payment:
100 TBT

Any extra details/questions: I'd like him to be wearing a Christmas sweater and a Santa hat. Can you make the background circular instead of square?

Style: Chibi icon

Emotion:
maxresdefault.jpg

Pose:
Whatever you'd like.

Props (max of three): Candy cane in his paw, please!

Background: Something Christmasy, your choice!

Reference:
Marshal_NH.png

Payment:
100 TBT

Any extra details/questions: I'd like him to be wearing a Christmas sweater and a Santa hat. Can you make the background circular instead of square?
i definitely can do this! super cute, i’ll add u to a slot!

also please dont pay that much, don’t be silly 😪

Hi! Someone told me Halloween was over, and your chibi style is too cute not to order for the holidays! 🥰

Style: Chibi icon of Lucky
Emotion: Blush, delight
Pose: Any
Props (max of three): Holding a small spotted puppy toy from the recent New Horizons update (in references)
Background: Any color you feel suits it. Faded bone shapes with basic red ribbons or wrapped red candies would be a nice additional to the background. Candy in references!
References:
1606865573522.png
1606865661103.png
1606866006614.png
1606866345955.png
Payment: 100 TBT
Any extra details/questions: rounded background, solid light pink oval for the blush, and his default red shirt for clothing

Let me know what you think. :)

Hi! Someone told me Halloween was over, and your chibi style is too cute not to order for the holidays! 🥰

Style: Chibi icon of Lucky
Emotion: Blush, delight
Pose: Any
Props (max of three): Holding a small spotted puppy toy from the recent New Horizons update (in references)
Background: Any color you feel suits it. Faded bone shapes with basic red ribbons or wrapped red candies would be a nice additional to the background. Candy in references!
References:
Payment: 100 TBT
Any extra details/questions: rounded background, solid light pink oval for the blush, and his default red shirt for clothing

Let me know what you think. :)
Hello!! This is too cute, so definitely accepted! 😊😍

View attachment 318496

- First come first serve!
- Payment when I send the sketch please!
- If you use my art, credit me back to this shop!
- I will send you my paypal when I send the sketch!
- Expect your piece to take 3-9 days based on difficulty, and the style.
- I also have a ACNH wishlist, and would love to split payment between wishlist items + TBT (wishlist is at the bottom of the table)
- Please keep in mind I post my finished work on deviantart, and social media platforms. let me know beforehand if you do not want yours posted!

Can draw:
- OC's
- AC Island rep's
- AC Villagers (in all styles!)
- Simple backgrounds (just ask for whatever background and i’ll let you know!)
- Candy Gore
- Though all my examples are of females, I can do males too!

Can't draw:
- Nudity
- Realistic/extreme gore
- Complex backgrounds
- Mecha

Cheeb Icon
Single: $2/25 TBT
Couple: $4/50 TBT
Group: $5/100 TBT
(updated)
Plushies/Props : First is free, then $1/8 TBT for extras!​
Headshot/Bust
(updated)
$5/100 TBT
you can also add one prop (depending on what it is!)​
27-F79-B18-F626-4289-ADA9-DEE7473-A55-F1.png
Simple Chibi
Single: $5/100 TBT
Couple: $7/150 TBT​
3/4 Body
Single: $10/200 TBT
Couple: $18/350 TBT
Group (3): $25/500
Plushie/Props : First is free, after that $1/8 TBT each!​
B0-A7-BBD9-3-DE7-4-BEE-ACFE-D657-CF3-E8-D2-D.png
Full Body
Single: $15/300 TBT
Couple: $25/500 TBT
Group: $35/700 TBT​

B698-A258-9-AA8-4-DAD-80-E3-C9-AC51-AB97-E1.png

IMG-2843-1.png
Form of Payments:
-TBT price listed with each style
-RLC price listed with each style
- Wishlist items
- Stone
- Normal Wood Stacks
- Clay
Would also accept these colectibles for a lot of art and/or TBT:
View attachment 311382View attachment 311383View attachment 311385View attachment 315596View attachment 333748View attachment 333749View attachment 333750View attachment 333751View attachment 336001
PM me about pricing questions for collectibles!​
Style:
Emotion:
Pose:
Props (max of three):
Background:
Reference:
Payment:
Any extra details/questions:

Slots:
1. @Mairmalade
2. open
3. open
4. open
5. open

unlimited

thank you so much for commissioning me ><​
Style: 3/4 body!
Emotion: happy and lovey
Pose: next to each other! and he has his hand on my waist
Props (max of three): a headband in his hair, my glasses!
Background: just like a cream/grey/beige!
Reference:
IMG_1093.JPG
IMG_0141.JPG
IMG_0466 (2).JPG

Payment: $18 or as much as you need!
Any extra details/questions: honestly just the first picture i put in! to be like that c: (without the lipstick on my teeth..! haha, let me know if you need any more pictures as a reference?

Style: 3/4 body!
Emotion: happy and lovey
Pose: next to each other! and he has his hand on my waist
Props (max of three): a headband in his hair, my glasses!
Background: just like a cream/grey/beige!
Reference:
View attachment 340506View attachment 340507View attachment 340508
Payment: $18 or as much as you need!
Any extra details/questions: honestly just the first picture i put in! to be like that c: (without the lipstick on my teeth..! haha, let me know if you need any more pictures as a reference?
super cute! i’ll let you know if i need more references later! : D

hELLO!! i have become the proud mother of my very first oc and so now,, i obviously have to commission you for some more beautiful art 🥰

style: full body
emotion: hm. this probably isn’t an emotion but i’d love for her to be concentrated? you know how like,, sometimes when you’re concentrated, you tongue will sort of be sticking out, your brow will be a bit furrowed and you’ll be completely fixated on whatever it is you’re doing? well uh,, i’d love for her to be doing that LMAO this is literally the worst description i’m so sorry-
pose: i’d love for her to be kneeling in front of the canvas!
props (max of three): her artists palette that consists of shades of blueish green, a paintbrush and a canvas!
background: maybe something that has cottagecore garden vibes? i’ll include a few references below aha
reference: will include below!
payment: 316 tbt (300 base price + 2 additional props at 8 tbt each!)
any extra details/questions: you are very talented <3
9C443362-471B-44D6-9006-8F857D271301.png

hopefully this ref is okay since this is the only art that exists of her so far 🥴

BB5FB1D0-8179-4A48-9A29-28F17ECC942F.jpeg
31025403-CB77-4A2D-B691-B7A5073E41EA.jpeg

hELLO!! i have become the proud mother of my very first oc and so now,, i obviously have to commission you for some more beautiful art 🥰

style: full body
emotion: hm. this probably isn’t an emotion but i’d love for her to be concentrated? you know how like,, sometimes when you’re concentrated, you tongue will sort of be sticking out, your brow will be a bit furrowed and you’ll be completely fixated on whatever it is you’re doing? well uh,, i’d love for her to be doing that LMAO this is literally the worst description i’m so sorry-
pose: i’d love for her to be kneeling in front of the canvas!
props (max of three): her artists palette that consists of shades of blueish green, a paintbrush and a canvas!
background: maybe something that has cottagecore garden vibes? i’ll include a few references below aha
reference: will include below!
payment: 316 tbt (300 base price + 2 additional props at 8 tbt each!)
any extra details/questions: you are very talented <3
View attachment 340941
hopefully this ref is okay since this is the only art that exists of her so far 🥴

View attachment 340942View attachment 340943
OMG, that looks so fun to do :0

definitely accepted, and ty for the compliment 🥰🥺

Back