• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

closed

@Toska Here you go! 💚
564-C59-C7-7-A1-B-4-B6-E-94-AD-AE6-F9919-C761.png

Image Link -> Boop

aahhh been wanting to commission u for a while!! c:
Style: chibi head
Emotion: happy, a little shy if possible!
Pose: n/a!
Props: n/a!
Background: transparent, maybe some sakura petals?
Reference:
1621128645015.png
Payment: 100 TBT, 150 if you can add the petals!
Any extra details/questions: can u add some big round glasses pls? like in the example!! tysm for considering lana ❤

Last edited:
aahhh been wanting to commission u for a while!! c:
Style: chibi head
Emotion: happy, a little shy if possible!
Pose: n/a!
Props: n/a!
Background: transparent, maybe some sakura petals?
Reference:
Payment: 100 TBT, 150 if you can add the petals!
Any extra details/questions: can u add some big round glasses pls? like in the example!! tysm for considering lana ❤
cute! yes i can definitely add the petals and glasses. accepted! ☺️

Style: semi realism headshot
Emotion: shy/nervous but happy
Pose: up to you
Props: none
Background: up to you
Reference: Refs
Payment: 4 mil igb? I can go higher if that's not enough
Any extra details/questions: The outfit is the dress she's in for most of the pictures and she has the bat hairpin but doesn't need the bat ears.

Style: semi realism headshot
Emotion: shy/nervous but happy
Pose: up to you
Props: none
Background: up to you
Reference: Refs
Payment: 4 mil igb? I can go higher if that's not enough
Any extra details/questions: The outfit is the dress she's in for most of the pictures and she has the bat hairpin but doesn't need the bat ears.
accepted, thanks. 😊

Style: Chibi Full Body
Emotion: Happy, cute!
Pose: Similar/same as the pink hair example with plush
Props: I'd love her to be holding a plush villager as well. Of Merengue if possible. Or I'd take Étoile if that's easier.
Background: None/transparent if possible
Reference:
E2VTx89VoAAsRv7.jpg

E2VTx89UUAAYFSd.jpg

E2VTx84VUAQAbK6.jpg

E2VTx9PVUAA58nE.jpg

E2VT2BLVUAMg8Jl.jpg

(If you need an outfit for the plush, if not totally fine just to do her without clothing like a teddy bear, etc. If you do go for an outfit, it would be great if the apron could be a similar pink to my rep's outfit instead. )
Payment: 250 TBT
Any extra details/Questions: In the future I'd be looking to get a second one done of my other rep, will you be offering the same type of chibis down the road? I only have enough TBT for one today but I was hoping to save up for another in a few weeks!

Style: Chibi Full Body
Emotion: Happy, cute!
Pose: Similar/same as the pink hair example with plush
Props: I'd love her to be holding a plush villager as well. Of Merengue if possible. Or I'd take Étoile if that's easier.
Background: None/transparent if possible
Reference:
View attachment 377927
View attachment 377929
View attachment 377930
View attachment 377931
View attachment 377932
(If you need an outfit for the plush, if not totally fine just to do her without clothing like a teddy bear, etc. If you do go for an outfit, it would be great if the apron could be a similar pink to my rep's outfit instead. )
Payment: 250 TBT
Any extra details/Questions: In the future I'd be looking to get a second one done of my other rep, will you be offering the same type of chibis down the road? I only have enough TBT for one today but I was hoping to save up for another in a few weeks!
Accepted, and yes, the same chibis will be there for a while! I have no plans of getting rid of them as of now. 🥰

Style: Chibi full body
Emotion: Happy-cheerful, excited. A bit flustered.
Pose: I'm not sure, something you think would fit,
Props: Holding a Marshal plushie
Background: Something cute, not sure about exacts. Maybe cherry blossoms. Something fitting
Reference:
2021052615071000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021052615431900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Payment: 250 tbt?
Any extra details/questions: yes, I'd like Kid Cat holding a Marshal plushie! They actually wear those exact outfits alot. I have these two as boyfriends on my island! ☺ Maybe the plushie could be kinda more like a mini Marshal!

Last edited:
Style: Chibi full body
Emotion: Happy-cheerful, excited. A bit flustered.
Pose: I'm not sure, something you think would fit,
Props: Holding a Marshal plushie
Background: Something cute, not sure about exacts. Maybe cherry blossoms. Something fitting
Reference: View attachment 378004
View attachment 378005Payment: 250 tbt?
Any extra details/questions: yes, I'd like Kid Cat holding a Marshal plushie! They actually wear those exact outfits alot. I have these two as boyfriends on my island! ☺ Maybe the plushie could be kinda more like a mini Marshal!
aww cute! accepted, and i can do that! 😊

Back