• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

closed

Style: headshot or chibi, your choice
How many characters (only one for headshot)? one
Props (such as: forum collectibles, in game objects, wands, etc.): this wand
Emotion/Pose: your choice
References(required): you already have it 👀
Background or no background: your choice
Final Price: 100 or 75 depending on what style you choose lol
Questions or extra details: if you could possibly make her ponytail longer/in the front as well as maybe give her like fairy wings? lmk if that's too much lol
okie, i love your rep so much she’s so cute! you have been adding to the slots 👀👀👀👀

Style: AC Villagers
How many characters: 2!
Props (such as: forum collectibles, in game objects, wands, etc.) : Disco Egg collectible and Galaxy Egg Collectible
Emotion/Pose: Your Choice!!
Background or no background: No Background
Final Price: 105 TBT
Questions or extra details: I would like Pecan to be holding the Galaxy Egg and Static to be holding the Disco Egg!!

Ref 1
Galaxy Egg
Ref 2
Disco Egg
Ref 3
Pecan But I'd like her in this outfit if possible
Ref 4
Static But I'd like him in this outfit if possible

Thank you!! I'll send the TBT once you respond so I don't forget to later on-

Style: AC Villagers
How many characters: 2!
Props (such as: forum collectibles, in game objects, wands, etc.) : Disco Egg collectible and Galaxy Egg Collectible
Emotion/Pose: Your Choice!!
Background or no background: No Background
Final Price: 105 TBT
Questions or extra details: I would like Pecan to be holding the Galaxy Egg and Static to be holding the Disco Egg!!

Ref 1
Galaxy Egg
Ref 2
Disco Egg
Ref 3
Pecan But I'd like her in this outfit if possible
Ref 4
Static But I'd like him in this outfit if possible

Thank you!! I'll send the TBT once you respond so I don't forget to later on-
ooh this sounds so fun to draw! i’ll add you to the slots <33

@MissPink let me know what you think! <33
1596999680576.png
1596999706039.png
i'll PM you the imgur link after you drop off the nmt :>

Style: Chibi
How many characters (only one for headshot)?: One
Props (such as: forum collectibles, in game objects, wands, etc.) : just a snail somewhere would be nice hehe
Emotion/Pose: happy!
References(required): Background or no background: simple background, whatever you think looks best - just a block colour
Final Price: 200 TBT
Questions or extra details: nothing thanks so much for considering ♡ I’m so excited to see what my rep looks like in ur style 🥺💕

Style: Chibi
How many characters (only one for headshot)?: One
Props (such as: forum collectibles, in game objects, wands, etc.) : just a snail somewhere would be nice hehe
Emotion/Pose: happy!
References(required): Background or no background: simple background, whatever you think looks best - just a block colour
Final Price: 200 TBT
Questions or extra details: nothing thanks so much for considering ♡ I’m so excited to see what my rep looks like in ur style 🥺💕
i’m doing a headshot for our art trade, did you want to change it to this so it’s free? but also i cannot get over how absolutely precious your island rep is omg 🥺🖤

i’m doing a headshot for our art trade, did you want to change it to this so it’s free? but also i cannot get over how absolutely precious your island rep is omg 🥺🖤
We can still trade and you can do the headshot!! If you wanna draw my oc instead of my island rep let me know, I just wanna order something so I can pay you bcos your art is so lovely! 🥺 honestly green isn’t even my fave colour but it’s just been my fave colour scheme for my rep ever since I started playing haha!! ♡

We can still trade and you can do the headshot!! If you wanna draw my oc instead of my island rep let me know, I just wanna order something so I can pay you bcos your art is so lovely! 🥺 honestly green isn’t even my fave colour but it’s just been my fave colour scheme for my rep ever since I started playing haha!! ♡
dawww tysm!! you are added to the slots lovely!

Back