• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(closed)

thank you, it's one of my favorite drawings! 🥰 so cozy 🥹

Working on painting a background LOL it's gonna be a lake scene, but this is as far as I've gotten so far

oH8f7Ig.png

Working on painting a background LOL it's gonna be a lake scene, but this is as far as I've gotten so far

oH8f7Ig.png
Very lovely! All of your pieces are great and I could talk about each one individually, but I just wanted to say how much I love this background. You say this is still a wip, but you could've said it was done and it's still very well done. Backgrounds can be tricky to do, but I really like the ambient scene you created here. It's very calm and tranquil. It'd be a place I wouldn't mind vacationing at to get away from all the noise.

Very lovely! All of your pieces are great and I could talk about each one individually, but I just wanted to say how much I love this background. You say this is still a wip, but you could've said it was done and it's still very well done. Backgrounds can be tricky to do, but I really like the ambient scene you created here. It's very calm and tranquil. It'd be a place I wouldn't mind vacationing at to get away from all the noise.

aaa thank you so much!! 😭 backgrounds are hard LOL I've been working at getting better at them, I used to just do a basic patterned bg and call it good :ROFLMAO:
It's been nice practice, I really like painting nature-y stuff <3

gonna pop in really quick to agree with blue; i hate doing backgrounds but yours are always awesome. i also just mentioned this but i adore your ocs, i love seeing their interactions with each other!

aaa thank you so much!! 😭 backgrounds are hard LOL I've been working at getting better at them, I used to just do a basic patterned bg and call it good :ROFLMAO:
It's been nice practice, I really like painting nature-y stuff <3
No I totally get that. Sometimes I'll do a drawing and do some squiggly lines for grass and I'm like 'yeah this is fine' lol. Backgrounds can be hard and I struggle with them sometimes. Maybe it has to do with the fact that a background literally has to take up the entire background lol.

oH8f7Ig.png
this is absolutely gorgeous WHAT. i would 100% go on a nighttime picnic here, this is such a beautiful and serene scene! i love the colour palette you’re going with. i’m especially in awe of the moon— it looks so realistic!
IMG_7619.png

gonna pop in really quick to agree with blue; i hate doing backgrounds but yours are always awesome. i also just mentioned this but i adore your ocs, i love seeing their interactions with each other!

CRY thank you 😭 i love my lil dudes, glad that other people like them also <3
I've been doing more full pieces lately, and I really like doing bgs for them, but I still usually just do something really basic for like chibis or busts LOL

No I totally get that. Sometimes I'll do a drawing and do some squiggly lines for grass and I'm like 'yeah this is fine' lol. Backgrounds can be hard and I struggle with them sometimes. Maybe it has to do with the fact that a background literally has to take up the entire background lol.

YEAH LOL i will get like half way through doing a background, then be like "Is it REALLY worth it" :ROFLMAO:

this is absolutely gorgeous WHAT. i would 100% go on a nighttime picnic here, this is such a beautiful and serene scene! i love the colour palette you’re going with. i’m especially in awe of the moon— it looks so realistic! View attachment 558216

thank you!! I wanna add some flowers around the edges, that's where the pink and such comes in LOL but i really like how it's coming along 🥰
the moon is probably my favorite part so far LOL

thank you!! I wanna add some flowers around the edges, that's where the pink and such comes in LOL but i really like how it's coming along 🥰
the moon is probably my favorite part so far LOL
oooh pink flowers will be so pretty !! they’ll be such a nice pop of colour!

Back