Global Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would it be alright if I could have Cephalobot and Azalea?

Hi, I'd be interested in some of these cards but I'm in the UK, so I'm not entirely sure how this would work? :)

I'd love to have an amiibo card of Reneigh, Faith, Roswell, Marlo and Quinn. ❤️

Last edited:
Could I get an Ace?
yeah! just dm me your address!
Hi, I'd be interested in some of these cards but I'm in the UK, so I'm not entirely sure how this would work? :)

I'd love to have an amiibo card of Reneigh, Faith, Roswell, Marlo and Quinn. ❤️
oh , i'll cover the stamps! i can send them to you ^_^
dm me your address and i can get them sent out

So, I have a ton of Series 5 villager cards. They're all NA.
NOTE: You have to be comfortable with giving me your address!

List of cards:

425 Sherb
426 Megan (x4)
427 Dom (x4)
428 Audie ( x3)
429 Cyd (x2)
430 Judy
431 Raymond

432 Reneigh (x1)
433 Sasha
434 Ione

435 Tiansheng (x3)
436 Shino
437 Marlo

438 Petri (x1)
439 Cephalobot (x2)
440 Quinn (x1)
441 Chabwick (x5)
442 Zoe (x2)
443 Ace (x3)
444 Rio
445 Frett (x5)
446 Azalea
447 Roswell (x2)
448 Faith
Hi! Want to start collecting these and have none so far. I'd take as many as you'd be willing to give, please.

Hi! Want to start collecting these and have none so far. I'd take as many as you'd be willing to give, please.
hiya!
i'm fine with giving you the rest of my cards- so that you can use the rest as trading fodder!
but unfortunately , it would cost money to ship it out because of the weight, if you're okay with paying shipping (probably $4), dm me!

or if you just want uhh.. 4-5 cards o: lemme know! (you wouldn't have to pay in this case)

hiya!
i'm fine with giving you the rest of my cards- so that you can use the rest as trading fodder!
but unfortunately , it would cost money to ship it out because of the weight, if you're okay with paying shipping (probably $4), dm me!

or if you just want uhh.. 4-5 cards o: lemme know! (you wouldn't have to pay in this case)
Message sent 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back