• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying closed

Hey! I can get you the stuffed stocking -- it's re-orderable though so hardly worth an ice item. Do you have other trade items? Or just want to do bells? lmk

Hey! I can get you the stuffed stocking -- it's re-orderable though so hardly worth an ice item. Do you have other trade items? Or just want to do bells? lmk

If you give me a list I can see if I have any of it. I can also do bells. =) It's up to you!

Er....um....I am not organized enough to have a wishlist. yeah. You don't happen to have the kintaro wig do you? Or an extra kappa hood? Or if you're a gulliver collector I still need to catalog a few of those: Moai Statue, Mummy Case, Nutcracker Doll, Gladiator Sandals, Sitar, Mouth of Truth, Pagoda, Tribal Mask, Tuk-Tuk, Big Ben, straw hat -- cataloging is fine if you have them handy.

how much for the pikmin:)

5k?

Er....um....I am not organized enough to have a wishlist. yeah. You don't happen to have the kintaro wig do you? Or an extra kappa hood? Or if you're a gulliver collector I still need to catalog a few of those: Moai Statue, Mummy Case, Nutcracker Doll, Gladiator Sandals, Sitar, Mouth of Truth, Pagoda, Tribal Mask, Tuk-Tuk, Big Ben, straw hat -- cataloging is fine if you have them handy.

I have the Sitar, Pagoda and Conical Straw hat. Would those be fair for the stuffed stocking? I can reorder them if needed so you can just take them. =)

Oh, and whose town?

Last edited:
I just refreshed it. It should be open now. I think if I open the gates before someone adds me, it wont show up as open to them. Not sure though.

Sure thing! Do you have it now or do you need a bit to get it?

Oh yaeh sorry... multitasking >.< I have to get it hopefully it won't be long. It was in Gracigrace a couple days ago...

5k?

I have the Sitar, Pagoda and Conical Straw hat. Would those be fair for the stuffed stocking? I can reorder them if needed so you can just take them. =)

Oh, and whose town?

That would be perfect! I should have your stocking in a half hour or so so I'll check back in then. Either town is fine with me, your choice!

That would be perfect! I should have your stocking in a half hour or so so I'll check back in then. Either town is fine with me, your choice!

Alright, I'll have open my gates when you have it. I'll be cleaning my house until then, but I'll keep checking. =)

Left you a visitor message but it didn't seem to be going through -- I've got your stocking if you're ready!

I need Ice Clock and Ice Vanity, 250k alright? I have hero's hat, pants, and shirt to throw in also. This post is to reserve the items if I can, I have to out for a few hours.

I need Ice Clock and Ice Vanity, 250k alright? I have hero's hat, pants, and shirt to throw in also. This post is to reserve the items if I can, I have to out for a few hours.

Sure. I'll take them out of the list for you. PM me when you're available to trade.

Hey, sorry! I haven't found the festive dress yet >_< Still working on finding it!

Oh, I just want you to know... I got it >u< I can't do the trade right now, so i'll Pm you if you're online later!~

Back