• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closet Cleaning

Cheryll

im awkward
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Blue Star Fragment
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
ど
ぶ
つ
Feedback
100% (60) +
Hello! I'm just cleaning my closet and found a ton of stuff I don't need. So, I'll give them away for TBT. Thanks! Please like to alert me.
Name : Cheryll
Town : Orcanion
Time Zone : Pacific ST
Time : Mon - Fri (3pm - 11pm), Sat - Sun (10am - 11pm) *I might eat dinner at 7 or 8pm PST

Free
Master Sword

1TBT
Moss Ball
Floppy Hat
Flower Display Case
Store Shelf
Rice Bales
Scattered Papers (customized)
Slalom Gate
Blue Falcon
Kerokerokeroppi Cake
Fedora Chair
Zen Phone Stand
Zen Tea Set
Zen Cushion
Saharah's Desert
Stone Lantern

2TBT
Kitchen Island
Kitchen Counter
Kitchen Refrigerator
Dab Table
Nice Painting
Sweets Lamp
Sweets Sofa
Triple Red Shells
Sloppy Table
Pikmin
Bill Blaster (x2)
Sloppy Sink
Greenhouse Box
Card Tower
Hero's Clothes
Midna's Mask
Royal Crown
Gorgeous Lamp
Gorgeous Bed
Sweets Bed
Arwing
Green Shell

Thanks again! Sorry if I can't measure the prices between things, trying to make them cheap.
Actually, I can probably trade for these items for my catalog.
http://moridb.com/catalogs/62mF8mEp7Y
http://moridb.com/catalogs/OsF8MdtAkZ

Last edited:
Would you be able to put your Zodiac collection on hold for me? :)
I won't be able to trade for a few days, as I have an animal who just got out of surgery and I don't have time to conduct trades right now ! I can send the tbt now, though.

Ah I remember that post, hope your animals are safe. Okay! I can accept it and put it on hold. Thanks!

I'd love to order the princess sofa and vintage telescope, whenever you're available!

Okay open! Don't mind my outfit, just experimenting until Halloween.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I played my other character I used to use until I realize I have a ton of stuff that my other character had. Now my shop has more stuff. Ok, bye!

Hello everyone! I played my other character I used to use until I realize I have a ton of stuff that my other character had. Now my shop has more stuff. Ok, bye!

Hello it’s me again xD
I see a sloppy dresser and sloppy sink there. I’d like to buy those! Thanks :)

Last edited:
Sure! That is 6 TBT. I can’t trade now since I’m studying but be right back soon.

Hi! May I please have:

1-up mushroom
2 glass display cases
Purple rose
and the exercise ball

Hello! Are you still there? I closed the gate since you didn't come. I'll re-open now.

I don't even know what to say now. :/ Anyway, I still have stuff to sell away. :3

Hi!

Please could I buy the Nice Painting, Saharah?s Desert, the Sloppy Sink, Arwing and the Zen Cushion please?

Thank you!

Back