• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closet Cleaning

Alright!
The nice painting, Saharah?s Desert, sloppy sink, Arwing and zen cushion is 8TBT altogether. Also, do you want to pick-up or me delivering. :3

Hello ! Can I purchase:

- Gallant Statue

And may I just come over and catalog these:
- Kettle
- Store Shelf
- Scattered Papers
- Slalom Gate
- Sweets Lamp
- Sweets Sofa
- Triple Red Shells
- Pikmin
- Greenhouse Box
- Hero's Clothes
- Gorgeous Lamp
- Gorgeous Bed
- Sweets Bed

Sorry it's so many lol ! I can send you any amount of tbt, but I also can bring these from your lists:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/FIc2mpZX5m

Sure! I think we're friends already so no FC exchange there. I'll open up with those items. :0000 Thanks! I've been finally looking for the clay furnace! I may be slow since I'm thinking of writing my next list *cough cough* Have any ideas about bugs, fish, deep-sea creatures, fruits, holidays or seasons?

Sure! I think we're friends already so no FC exchange there. I'll open up with those items. :0000 Thanks! I've been finally looking for the clay furnace! I may be slow since I'm thinking of writing my next list *cough cough* Have any ideas about bugs, fish, deep-sea creatures, fruits, holidays or seasons?

Sorry I was TTing !! I can come now, how much tbt will I owe, or is dropping off those items good enough? :)
And hmm, maybe the tree differences? Like every seasonal or special change to each tree type, and which can drop things? :confused: I'm still not sure if bare fruit trees can or can't drop coins....

1. Its fine. :3
2. Instead of all the TBT, I'll just say half the TBT since I feel generous
edit : oh, you wanted to catalog those.
3. Maybe. :3
4. Bare fruit trees, can, from what I've seen, but not on the day they're been dropped fruit.

Last edited:
1. Its fine. :3
2. Instead of all the TBT, I'll just say half the TBT since I feel generous
edit : oh, you wanted to catalog those.
3. Maybe. :3
4. Bare fruit trees, can, from what I've seen, but not on the day they're been dropped fruit.

Okay, ty !! Let me calculate that quick..... I think, 11 tbt?
And can you reopen, I'm weirdly not seeing it. o.o

owo Alright, I'll try. Alright, 11TBT. I was confused, so you're gonna touch them. Ok! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh, don't know what happened. Also, I'm looking for the gallant statue now.

Hi!

Sorry for my late reply.

I'll pick up if that's ok - I'll send the TBT over now :)

Also, mind if I go over and catalogue the rest? Thank you.

Back