• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Closet cleanout! (slots 3/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 orange lilies, 4 pink lilies, 5 pink carnations, 4 purple roses for 2 TBT each which is 36 tbt

Sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I would like to buy 4 black, 4 blue and 2 purple roses please~ 100k correct?

Yes that is correct

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy all your hybrids?

No sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get a black tulip, purple rose, blue rose, blue pansy, 2 purple pansies, 2 black roses, 2 black cosmos, 2 blue violets and 2 pink roses please? :3

(140K)

Sure

Could I buy 20 pink roses if you still have that much? If not, 10 pink and 10 purple?

Could I buy 2 black cosmos, 1 black rose, 1 pink carnations, 2 purple roses, 2 black lilies, 2 purple pansies and 2 blue roses?
It would be a total of 120k if I'm right?

Could I buy 2 black cosmos, 1 black rose, 1 pink carnations, 2 purple roses, 2 black lilies, 2 purple pansies and 2 blue roses?
It would be a total of 120k if I'm right?

No sorry, you have a shop selling hybrids O.O

It was to davestrider

He bought 5 red hibiscus shoots, no hybrids? And a watering can. You can check yourself.

But let me get this straight, I thought in your opening post you said if you find out that a buyer sells the hybrids he or she bought here, they are not welcome to trade with you anymore right? But I can't buy your hybrids because my shop sells some, other ones then the ones I wanted to buy here? Because I don't really get it ;p

And you were selling hybrids not too long ago...
I thought you needed all your hybrids gone asap

yes, because i was resetting my town and didn't feel like taking them with me! it's reset now and i'm collecting again :)

Hi! I'd like to buy these, if they're still available?
Blue pansies x10
Blue violets x 10

Last edited:
He bought 5 red hibiscus shoots, no hybrids? And a watering can. You can check yourself.

But let me get this straight, I thought in your opening post you said if you find out that a buyer sells the hybrids he or she bought here, they are not welcome to trade with you anymore right? But I can't buy your hybrids because my shop sells some, other ones then the ones I wanted to buy here? Because I don't really get it ;p
No, if you look down 3, it says that he is selling furniture and hybrids. However, he is asking for the same hybrids that he was selling, so it makes me a bit nervous that he is going to sell again for a higher profit. In your case its different because its the hybrids you don't have.

No, if you look down 3, it says that he is selling furniture and hybrids. However, he is asking for the same hybrids that he was selling, so it makes me a bit nervous that he is going to sell again for a higher profit. In your case its different because its the hybrids you don't have.

Oh okay, I get it now. I got confused there, lol.
But so it's okay for me to order those hybrids?

People can sell for a higher price, you can't just control everybody. Stop being so rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back