• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closet cleanout - Various items (Sanrio, MH, Welcome Amiibo etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm online now! :D

I sent you a PM!

Hi again! Delivery is fine with me, I'll be online now for a while and most of tomorrow, but just let me know when works for you.
Sorry, I was sleeping, it was 2:07 AM here where I live when you made your post. :/ I'm available today
till around 10 PM GMT+1. Send me a VM when you are online again.

Revision: can I have both sloppy tables?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be home most of the day tomorrow to do pick up in your town :D

Hey again, I'm sorry but I probably won't have time to trade until Friday, but I can trade whenever you're free that day. I'll send you a message when I get online then, I just wanted to let you know I'm still interested in trading!

Hey again, I'm sorry but I probably won't have time to trade until Friday, but I can trade whenever you're free that day. I'll send you a message when I get online then, I just wanted to let you know I'm still interested in trading!

No problem! Send me a PM or VM then. :)

-----------------------------------------

Updated the list - Added new items!

Hello again!

Could I also have the sapling clock, brick oven, and donut box also?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still ready for pick up :D

Hey hunty could I get the Iron Garden Table, and the Durian Fruit Basket? :lemon::lemon:

Hey hunty could I get the Iron Garden Table, and the Durian Fruit Basket? :lemon::lemon:

Sure, send me a PM or VM when you're available.

----------------------------

Gonna close this thread for now! Will re-open it soon again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back