• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling ♥︎ Closet Clear Out ♥︎

I'm very sorry, Sonjamagda has just asked for one of the clovers and the orange roses. But, I do have 3 other clovers ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will add your friend code and I'll come and drop your items off :) My friend code is just underneath my profile picture.

I added you ! thank you and my gate is open !

Hello, I love your profile picture :) Bu, I am very sorry I have just sold my songpyeon and my new year's noodles. If kazaf does not reply about the clovers though, you can have them ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm very sorry, I don't think I do. I can have a quick check around my town just in case I've got any scattered around if you'd like?

Oh, that's okay. PastelWitch can also take those clovers. Thanks for helping!

Oh, that's okay. PastelWitch can also take those clovers. Thanks for helping!

I'm sorry I couldn't help with the roses but thank you anyways!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you ! thank you and my gate is open !

I've got all your stuff ready, but I can't seem to find your town gates open on the list.

I'm sorry I couldn't help with the roses but thank you anyways!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got all your stuff ready, but I can't seem to find your town gates open on the list.

oh.. oke :O Try again ???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thankyou ! :D <3

Hi again! I've just checked in my closet, I've another 1 pink hydrangea shoot and 1 blue hydrangea shoot!
Do you want to buy them too?

Gates are open :)

Sorry for not coming earlier, do you mind if we do the trade in about an hour or so? I just have to go out somewhere ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again! I've just checked in my closet, I've another 1 pink hydrangea shoot and 1 blue hydrangea shoot!
Do you want to buy them too?

Hi, I'd love to buy them as well please. I won't be able to pick them up right now as I'm going out, would I be able to pick them up in about an hour?

Sorry for not coming earlier, do you mind if we do the trade in about an hour or so? I just have to go out somewhere ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'd love to buy them as well please. I won't be able to pick them up right now as I'm going out, would I be able to pick them up in about an hour?

Just vm me when you get back ^-^

Hello! If you'd like, I can give you 26 White Roses for free!

Lemme know if interested c:

Back