• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ♥⚘~ Coille's Variety Store - Closed ~⚘♥

coille

local fae
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7255-2578-1894
Feedback
66.7% (0) +
♥⚘~ Coille's Variety Store ~⚘♥​
2714038_kg0ST.gif

Shop is currently closed and will remain closed for a while. I have been inactive due to work and my 3ds breaking. Its fixed to an extent but I'm not currently able to do orders. I am extremely sorry for late or no replies, I'll try to resolve all this asap. I'll do any refunds necessary.

tumblr_inline_p93rwlGf7G1rhwzwl_75sq.gifTime Zone: GMT
tumblr_inline_p93rwlGf7G1rhwzwl_75sq.gifFC: 1221-2587-7824
tumblr_inline_p93rwlGf7G1rhwzwl_75sq.gifItems will be dropped off
tumblr_inline_p93rwlGf7G1rhwzwl_75sq.gifPlease leave me a review <3

2714038_kg0ST.gif

Npc - 3 TBT
Villager - 2 TBT
DLC/Exlusives - 2 TBT
Everything Else - 1 TBT
Hybrids - 3 TBT
Normal - 1 TBT
Sanrio/Game Exlusives - 5 TBT
Others - 3 TBT
Everything - 2 TBT
Orderables -2 TBT
Unorderables - 3 TBT

2714038_kg0ST.gif

tumblr_inline_p93rwl6Fpv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif Order Form:
Mayor:
Town Name:
FC:
Time Zone:
Order:
Availability:
Total:

2714038_kg0ST.gif
tumblr_inline_p94wgt3pPO1rhwzwl_75sq.gif Current Orders:
xoxo
Mayor: Alice
Town Name: Celestia
FC: Sidebar
Time Zone: CDT
Order: Catalogue Full Rococo Set
Availability: Rest of today, Tomorrow till 5pm
Total: 22 TBT I think?
Mayor: Rob
Town Name: Onette
FC: 0877-0532-5888
Time Zone: EST
Order: Full sleek set
Availability: all day
Total: 35 TBT is my offer
Paid
xoxo
xoxo
xoxo

Last edited:
@missypink
I can get you everything from it if you want.

Eeverything will be 1 TBT except all of this:
Crayons - 2 TBT
Desert Island Map - 2 TBT
Desert Island Table - 2 TBT
Fruit Panel Cushion - 2 TBT
Fruit Panel Floor - 2 TBT
Fruit Panel Wall - 2 TBT
Lunch Box - 2 TBT
Nabiru Mask - 2 TBT
Poogie - 2 TBT
Zen Backpack - 2 TBT

Let me know which stuff you want me to order, or if you want to buy it all by filling out the order form and I'll get your order asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://moridb.com/catalogs/tS6zsIVs8C

dumping this here if you by any chance got stuff c: thanks!

I can get you all of it, with everything being 2 TBT besides the Blue Argyle Top and the Newsprint Helmet (and maybe the globe, can't remember if thats orderable or not) for 1 TBT.

Fill out the order form and let me know if you want some stuff or all of it and I'll add you to the order list asap.

Last edited:
Yes, I basically need all of it. I can fill the order part item by item for you still want me to do that(globe is iirc unorderable because katie) otherwise just add me to the list and we can arrange a good time for it C: I can pay in advance since it's a large/rare order.

Mayor: Sheila
Town Name: Rainbow
FC: 3025-0828-1588
Time Zone: GMT+2
Order: All of the moridb list, let me know if I should type it out
Availability: gmt+2, 4pm-10pm weekdays, slightly more flexible on weekends
Total: I can pay 2 tbt for everything so 36 tbt?

Last edited:
Yes, I basically need all of it. I can fill the order part item by item for you still want me to do that(globe is iirc unorderable because katie) otherwise just add me to the list and we can arrange a good time for it C: I can pay in advance since it's a large/rare order.

Mayor: Sheila
Town Name: Rainbow
FC: 3025-0828-1588
Time Zone: GMT+2
Order: All of the moridb list, let me know if I should type it out
Availability: gmt+2, 4pm-10pm weekdays, slightly more flexible on weekends
Total: I can pay 2 tbt for everything so 36 tbt?

The form is fine, ty! I've added you to the order list. The total is 36 TBT and I can get this to you later tonight, in maybe half an hour or possibly sooner if you're free??

The form is fine, ty! I've added you to the order list. The total is 36 TBT and I can get this to you later tonight, in maybe half an hour or possibly sooner if you're free??

Sadly I have to go soon because I have work and it's soon 11 pm for me (I have to get up early for work) so unless you can do it now I have to go, sorry x.x If you can be on at any point net week/weekend it should work, though C:

--

Also yeah really gotta go now... apologies. But I should be on most days except maybe thursday next week so i hope we can make it work! :D

Last edited:
Sadly I have to go soon because I have work and it's soon 11 pm for me (I have to get up early for work) so unless you can do it now I have to go, sorry x.x If you can be on at any point net week/weekend it should work, though C:

--

Also yeah really gotta go now... apologies. But I should be on most days except maybe thursday next week so i hope we can make it work! :D

Thats fine! I have your order ready and I should be free anytime Monday-Wednesday if that works, if not let me know.

Last edited:
Mayor: Lassie
Town Name:Rainbows
Time Zone: CST
Order: My whole list
Availability: I'll be free in about 30minutes to a hour gotta do something in real.
Total: 31

*I hope I did my math right lmk if I didnt :)

Are you sure you want to overpay for the Sleek Set? I mean thats really nice and I appreciate it but I just want to make sure?

Huh? How much is it for the whole set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'd also like a piece of legit artwork so I can donate it to the museum

Mayor: Lassie
Town Name:Rainbows
Time Zone: CST
Order: My whole list
Availability: I'll be free in about 30minutes to a hour gotta do something in real.
Total: 31

*I hope I did my math right lmk if I didnt :)

Your order is ready, if you'd like it delivered within the next hour please send the payment, I'll add you and you can let me know when the gates are open.

Your order is ready, if you'd like it delivered within the next hour please send the payment, I'll add you and you can let me know when the gates are open.

Payment sent and gate is open.

Huh? How much is it for the whole set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'd also like a piece of legit artwork so I can donate it to the museum

I'm new to trading here so I thought 3 TBT would be an ok price for a regular set? I have your order ready right now (minus the painting but I can get that for you tomorrow), if you want it delivered within the next hour send me the payment, I'll add you and then you can let me know when your gates are open <3

Thats fine! I have your order ready and I should be free anytime Monday-Wednesday if that works, if not let me know.

I should be free from now and til i have to sleep, got to quit early and had to run an errand in town but on now :D

Your order is ready! Send me the payment asap then let me know when you're gates are open and I should be in your town within 10 minutes.
I'm free all day today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should be free from now and til i have to sleep, got to quit early and had to run an errand in town but on now :D

Thats great! Send me the payment asap then let me know when you're gates are open and I should be in your town within 10 minutes.
I'm free all day today.

Payment sent, and gates open. make sure to add my fc as well c: feel free to just drop em outside the station and i will pick em up ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks so much <3 i will go send a rating asap!

Back