• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻22

i'm looking for a dreamy egg so i'd love it if we could work out something together with mimi if she trades in one :>
I'll be sure to reach out if/when this trade occurs :)
Post automatically merged:

If the stardust egg has been sold, could I request to trade one in for store credit once my egg gets approved?
Certainly! I'll reach out once it becomes sold to let you know it's available for trade-in :)

Hey Mimi! Now that the event is over, I'm open to all trade-ins now so this should work out perfectly :)

Nightmare Easter Egg 10500
311.jpg
- 8075 trade-in value
= 2425 remaining

Your updated credit will be 295! Any message?

Hey Darkesque_! Of course :) any message?

Updated credit will be 1246!
No message, please! Thank you!!

Hey Mimi! Now that the event is over, I'm open to all trade-ins now so this should work out perfectly :)

Nightmare Easter Egg 10500
311.jpg
- 8075 trade-in value
= 2425 remaining

Your updated credit will be 295! Any message?

Hey Darkesque_! Of course :) any message?

Updated credit will be 1246!
No message needed! I'll send the Dreamy Egg now c:

Hey again! I'd like to trade in my Winter Mittens, Spring Sakura, and Floral Train Car :D

Last edited:
Hello again! Sounds great :D Updated credit will be 3478!
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'd like to keep the Chao Egg for now, but still trade in everything else. Is that ok? Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Back