• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻22

Hi Jhine, would you take the Key Lime Pie as a 1:1 trade in for the Celeste Chick Plush?
Hey Flyffel! Someone reached out beforehand about the Celeste Chick Plush. If the trade doesn't occur, I'll reach out to you next! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Post automatically merged:

Howdy! Are you okay with date-trading the space whale?
Sure thing! Any message? :)

Hey Flyffel! Someone reached out beforehand about the Celeste Chick Plush. If the trade doesn't occur, I'll reach out to you next! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sure thing! Any message? :)
Maybe an ocean themed one if you could think of one. I'll send the whale! Any bells needed for the transaction can be taken from my credit if that ok :)

Maybe an ocean themed one if you could think of one. I'll send the whale! Any bells needed for the transaction can be taken from my credit if that ok :)
Whale has been sent! Enjoy :) also updated your credit and added you to the date-trading services discount for the future!

Hey Hyoon! Of course :) any message?

Hey S.J.! Sounds great to me :) this will leave you with 655 leftover credit! Any message?

It's been sent :) enjoy! Updated credit is 41!

Hello! The collectibles I'm currently accepting for trade-in are in the spoilers below the collectibles for sale if you have any of those you'd like to trade-in? :)
Sorry I didn’t see that. A lot of the ones I would trade aren’t equal to the ones I would like to have.

hello!
i was wondering if i could use my shop credit to cover the date trade service fee?

Any message on the opalescent crystal? After the green bunny balloon trade-in, updated credit will be 205 :)
no message necessary!
i’m just waiting for a trade to go through, and then i’ll be able to send the crystal over ^^

Could I trade a baby chick easter egg for shop credit? If so, I'd like to pay 60 TBT (from shop credit if possible!) to date trade my pink heart balloon with... the same one I date traded to you! 💀 I messed up my date-math. It happens, lol!

Back