Selling Collectibles | Buying/Trading for Glow Wand, November Birthstone [UPDATED: 09/19]

Hey, just a question, how much bells would you want for the oarfish set? Might be interested to offer but tier list has a pretty wide range so not sure how much I'd offer for it all since different pieces have different prices.

Hey, just a question, how much bells would you want for the oarfish set? Might be interested to offer but tier list has a pretty wide range so not sure how much I'd offer for it all since different pieces have different prices.
Yeah I noticed a range of prices too which is why I didn’t put a specific amount. ^^’ Feel free to offer what you think is fair

Yeah I noticed a range of prices too which is why I didn’t put a specific amount. ^^’ Feel free to offer what you think is fair
Yeah that's why I got very confused and I've been thinking to offer but then I was like, nah better step up and ask.

Would 3k be alright, or do you want more? (I definitely have bells, but yeah not sure how much they go for since, yeah it's rather wide range for it all together). So yeah if you want more just say! :)

Hello! How much are you wanting for an Oarfish set (if you have any sets available still)? Look forward to hearing back from you soon! :)

Hello! How much are you wanting for an Oarfish set (if you have any sets available still)? Look forward to hearing back from you soon! :)
I'm so sorry, but I just sold my set to @/Alienfish and I'm afraid I only had one set. ;; I hope you can find your oarfish from someone else soon!

I'm so sorry, but I just sold my set to @/Alienfish and I'm afraid I only had one set. ;; I hope you can find your oarfish from someone else soon!

Oh, ok. No problem and thank you! If I do see something on your thread I’m interested in, I’ll let you know! :)

I'd love to buy your purple candy, if that's ok! 😊 No message needed. I''ll send the TBT once I see you've confirmed! 🥰

Back