Selling Gradient Balloons | Buying Sweet Balloons | DT Balloons [Updated: 09/18]

09/18 UPDATE
LF:

685.jpg
Sweet Bunny Balloon dated after Aug 3, 2024 at 10:44 PM but before Sep 6, 2024 at 9:58 PM
698.jpg
Sweet Balloon after Aug 13, 2024 at 4:55 PM but before Aug 27, 2024 at 4:57 AM
742.jpg
Cool Bunny Balloon (lower priority)

Last edited:
Totally understand if not, but would you have any interest in trading throwback tickets for any of your “looking for” balloons? Would you trade 12 tickets for one or both of the sweet balloons you listed, or would you be interested in a final boss bunny balloon?

Totally understand if not, but would you have any interest in trading throwback tickets for any of your “looking for” balloons? Would you trade 12 tickets for one or both of the sweet balloons you listed, or would you be interested in a final boss bunny balloon?
Hi Sheando! I was adjusting the dates I needed for the sweet balloons. I'm not interested in trading tb tickets for them unfortunately, but if you have any with the date ranges I'm looking for I'd be interested in buying.

Hi Sheando! I was adjusting the dates I needed for the sweet balloons. I'm not interested in trading tb tickets for them unfortunately, but if you have any with the date ranges I'm looking for I'd be interested in buying.
Oh, okay! I don’t have any sweet balloons currently, so I won’t have any to sell. Good luck though!

Hey Chere, my sweet balloon is Aug 23 12:57 am 😊
Hi! That works. I can do 400 tbt if that works for you? Or trade one of my other gradient balloons for it. Lmk!

alSO i have a glam bunny from Aug 25 if that works for you ?
Think I got a fresh bunny trade in the works but the glam bunny should work! Any or no msg is fine for me. What about you?

Back