Selling Collectibles | Trading for/ Buying 36/48 Throwback Tickets [UPDATED: 09/18]

Sounds great, would you like any messages on them?
Ahhhmmm...for the Sakura, can you put, "Place this egg in your garden next to your favorite flowers, watch what happens!"
And for Jingle, "They say the more that his eyes twinkle, the more presents he's giving you. 🤩"

Thank you!

Ahhhmmm...for the Sakura, can you put, "Place this egg in your garden next to your favorite flowers, watch what happens!"
And for Jingle, "They say the more that his eyes twinkle, the more presents he's giving you. 🤩"

Thank you!
Sent them both! Thank you so much :)

Heya! I'll buy your popsicle for 1.5k. Any message or no message works for me. I'll send the TBT over whenever I see this message liked. :)

Heya! I'll buy your popsicle for 1.5k. Any message or no message works for me. I'll send the TBT over whenever I see this message liked. :)
Hi! Currently about to start a virtual orientation for my college. Should be about an hour. I can send the popsicle then if that’s ok.

Is the sheep plush still available? If yes, would you be interested in trading it against a bee plush? If you think it's not enough I can add some TBT!

Sorry I'm not really interested in Camp Collectibles. ^^'
Oh, okay! I have a few other collectibles I could offer for a trade, let me know if there is anything interesting:
328.jpg
385.jpg
386.jpg
107.jpg

If not, sorry to bother you!

Hi there! I wondered if you’d take 300tbt for your daisy egg? 😊

Hey there! I'll offer 1.8k for your oarfish body :)
Hey thanks for the offer! I’ll just see if anyone else is interested since I just listed it and I’m not sure about the value yet.

Hi there! I wondered if you’d take 300tbt for your daisy egg? 😊
I’d rather keep it at 350 since it’s already at the lower end, sorry. ^^’

Back