Selling Collectibles | Trading for/ Buying 36/48 Throwback Tickets [UPDATED: 09/18]

Added green and blue jellyfish, as well as looking to sell my oarfish pieces (slightly tentative on them, but would really rather sell because I know full well I'd never display them OTL).

Hello again 😅

Are you still searching for a pink Star fragment? I'm currently selling one and I'd be interested in either selling it for around 4.5k TBT or your sheep plush + 500 TBT. Let me know what you think <:

Hello again 😅

Are you still searching for a pink Star fragment? I'm currently selling one and I'd be interested in either selling it for around 4.5k TBT or your sheep plush + 500 TBT. Let me know what you think <:
I’d consider that. May I ask the date of the star fragment?

Date is: Sep 16, 2020 at 12:02 AM (CEST Timezone)

Edit: Sold the fragment to someone, so all I can offer now is TBT 😅
No worries, I don't think that date would hav worked for me anyways. How much are you offering for the sheep plush, 4k I'm assuming? (just guessing based off what you said above).

edit: please also note ill be selling my other sheep now which has a different timestamp by 4 minutes (bought after the previous).

No worries, I don't think that date would hav worked for me anyways. How much are you offering for the sheep plush, 4k I'm assuming? (just guessing based off what you said above).

edit: please also note ill be selling my other sheep now which has a different timestamp by 4 minutes (bought after the previous).

Yes, 4k TBT would be the max. I can give! I don't mind the different timestamp. I'm gonna send the TBT over now. No message needed. Thank you a lot! 🐑

I've added a Silver Moon Jellyfish and a Poptart Egg to my list! I'm also taking offers on my Zen Egg, but please note that it's under the tentative section.

Lowered prices for a few things. Just want to make it clear that most of these prices aren't set in stone and I'm always open to negotiating prices. :>

hi! can i buy both your prismatic egg and the poptart egg for 4.7k ^^ thank you!

Back