College Application Time

PikMino42 said:
SPORGE27 said:
Not neccessarily, think about it, if I were to go into game design a forum like this would be a great resorce for me to get ideas and some input on ideas.
Yeah, but we're just little kids.

:p

Bastoise and I will be sophomores... BamBam, PoD, Bulerias, Smart Tech and others will be freshmen, Fish (I think) and DarthGohan will be Juniors, though.

:p Then we've got Justin who will be, uh, in 5th grade? And JJramone will be in 7th grade?

Oh yeah, and I think Storm will be a Junior.
U FORGOT ME :mad: im in 6th and next ill be in 7th

Well Darth you will look for colleges next year but you don't apply til the year before you are going, so that is still until you are a senior.

and with that though I don't feel quite as old here if so many are in highschool.

are u a geek in high skool or are u 1 of the kids that messes with freshmans in the locker rooms not like pull down there pants are crap like that

no I don't bite off chicken heads, I am kinda a nerd but a rock climbing, plane flying, ultimate frisbee playing, canoeing in the boundry waters, love camping almost as much as video games one!

and to the second guess, ewww. I hate people like that and I am glad I haven't met too many people like that!

SPORGE27 said:
no I don't bite off chicken heads, I am kinda a nerd but a rock climbing, plane flying, ultimate frisbee playing, canoeing in the boundry waters, love camping almost as much as video games one!

and to the second guess, ewww. I hate people like that and I am glad I haven't met too many people like that!
Boundary Waters Canoe area? That's in Minnesota, right.

:p Where Bulerias, Yes Man and I live.

Bastoise99 said:
Good Luck Sporge. In 4 years I want to apply to Dartmouth COllege. I want to go into business.
You want to go to a buissness college too?

:eek: So do I! Wouldn't that be funny if we went to college together. :lol: Wow... I siad the same thing to Bulerias. :lol:

There are three things I have in my mind for college:

Video Games (like the hundreds of other people :lol: )
Internet stuff (pretty broad... but something in there maybe)
Buissness (I'd love doing this too, I'll see how mcuh I like my Buissness class in a few years)

PikMino42 said:
SPORGE27 said:

Boundary Waters Canoe area? That's in Minnesota, right.

:p Where Bulerias, Yes Man and I live.
Well yes but the part I went to was a litle into Canada, Me and my group had fun with our tour guide and cracked up everytime he said ehh? He eventually caught on though and it was still funny.

Back