Color Coordinated Collectables List Remake Thread | Run by Mars / Original by Jacob | [Last Updated: 8/16/24]

thank you so much for this! ^-^
could i ask what collectible this is? :0
View attachment 582868

and i wonder if there are any tradable black halloween collectibles in/before 2017... i'm trying to look for something black to go before my 2017 pink candy 😭
I'm really sorry I haven't been active on TBT for numerous months so I don't really know what goes on this site anymore and my brain has pretty much forgotten my collectable knowledge. I was never good with collectable dates to begin with but I don't think there are any black tradable Halloween collectables that are that old, the lack of black collectables, tradable or not on the site in general is something that has frustrated me for a long time.

I don't know what your lineup plans are but may I suggest either an old Black Feather or Dark Easter egg for your lineup? Those are the only black collectables that can be obtained with a 2017 date or older that I know of right now. I wish you luck on your lineup ambitions and I hope you can get it sorted out somehow.

Back