• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍀🍀Come Catalog a bunch of 2.0 Items! Closed. 🍀🍀

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 6 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells

Firesquids

☆ Roxie of Avalar ☆
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Avalar
Rainbow Heart Balloon
Star Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Yellow Star Fragment
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Shooting Star
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Enchanted Bloom
Aurora Sky
Shooting Star
Feedback
100% (1940) +
Come and catalog a ton of items for like 100 tbt? (feel free to supplement with stuff that's not listed, I love new items!) Price is negotiable, let me know what you think is fair for you!

This is touch trading only, please don't take the items I can't afford to replace them! (if you notice anything missing, please let me know)
Tips in IGB are very much appreciated!

All new crops are also available pay what you want for them! tomatoes, potatoes, wheat, sugarcane, and carrots.

The DIYs are free to learn, if you need 'em, take 'em!

The items are all located on my beaches to the left and right of the airport all the way to the northern beach on the right side. Don't miss the items on the far left beach, you will have to cross the bridge to get to them!

Please leave though gate when you're done to avoid connection errors!

Update 2.0 Items

If the color of the clothing isn't specified, then it's the whole set!

My Wishlists:
🍀

Last edited:
How much would you charge to catalogue the stew pot only?

Oooh. I'll just east my lunch and return to this. I'll give you 400 TBT. I'll let you know when I'm back.

Is it possible for me to only catalog

- Eye Gauze
- Cardigan School Set
- Heart Ribbon Dress Set

Im not sure how much tbt to offer but I can pay ^^

Hello! I’m looking to catalogue the castle tower, castle wall, and buy some wheat. Could you let me know what a good price would be for you? I already have most of the other items so not looking to do the 100tbt if I can help it.

Hello! I’m looking to catalogue the castle tower, castle wall, and buy some wheat. Could you let me know what a good price would be for you? I already have most of the other items so not looking to do the 100tbt if I can help it.
Hey there would 10 tbt be okay?
How much wheat do you need? :)
Post automatically merged:

Sure I can do that! Just let me know when to drop by ^^
you can come now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back