• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Come get Weeding Badge progress~ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will I be able to visit today?
I don't know, if you're around when I open the groups? I give five minutes between three posters for anyone queue'd (more information about that on the first post).
I can't reserve spots, though, so I apologize about that. I don't have the time to. :/

I'd like to come if possible^^
I can queue you, but the current group doesn't have any spots left.
We're only going to have one more run tonight and then I'm shutting down.

A lot of things happened and I have to apologize. Like I said, the schedule is tentative.
I didn't know I was going to be out this long. I was never told so.
I was told an hour at most, but we were out for four and a half.
I haven't been able to adopt out Skye yet, which means I have 0 weeds.
I can't do a run tonight, but I can try to get one sometime tomorrow. It'll also be busy; like I said, lots of preparation.

I'm going to lock the thread now because I don't want people to get on my case about it.
I'm happy to help you all out, I really am, and I haven't had a big problem with this but if you could please remember that I am no obligated to get everyone in. I never made a single promise, and I can't dedicate my days to this. The weeding is a side-dish to my cycling, and it all depends on that. It takes me at least two hours to fill a town with weeds, and doing it twice a day means I'm dedicating four hours to you.
So I hope you'll understand.

Again, I'm gonna try to do one more tomorrow as a final run, but please don't PM me asking when or if you'll get in. I can't give you a schedule for the run, either, because I honestly have no idea what my schedule is like tomorrow.
Don't waste your time lurking around all day, because I would feel even worse about it. We'll just hope some of you are around when I'm ready to open up.
Thanks, & goodnight.

& @Alyx
Sorry. I know you've been waiting. Please read this though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back