• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway come take a present :-) [finished!]

I think I'll come one more time if that's okay. I don't want to take all the presents :>

~btw I got a sandlot :]
Thank you! I'll try to visit again once some others have a chance. :)

like i said, feel free to come as many times as you'd like! it'll be quicker for me to get the upgrade hehe

Last edited:
Well, when u put it that way...it also helps me get my visitor badge too hehe. Okay I'll come some more! This is very nice of you :)

I'm trying to stop by but it keeps saying your town has reached its vistor limit haha

I'm trying to stop by but it keeps saying your town has reached its vistor limit haha
aha i keep getting visitor limit so i'll keep trying :p

weird?? only 1 person is in my town right now... it's probably not letting you come because of the people leaving.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll wait to visit until people who haven't visited yet get a chance to go in. :)

ok :) omg so many people are coming that no one can even pick anything up hahahaa

- - - Post Merge - - -

closing to add more fcs. please post now or never bc it takes too long to end session.
thank you everyone for your patience.... i hope you all get a present before i run out....

Woo, getting kinda busy here xD I will be having dinner after this, so I'm afraid this will be my last trip :(
Thanks for doing this! Good luck with your train station upgrade :3

Last edited:
Woo, getting kinda busy here xD I will be having dinner after this, so I'm afraid this will be my last trip :(
Thanks for doing this! Good luck with your train station upgrade :3

thank you for all your help :) enjoy your dinner.

11 presents left...

Back