• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Come visit my Pokémon town!

Chicha

She’s like warm days, sunshine, honey & love.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1640-7966-6110
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Pansy
Star Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
BWAgency
a Pok?mon town based on the anime and manga
tumblr_inline_o5gnywpwIm1tympzp_500.png

DA - 4500-6469-3669

Backstory: Mayor White also happens to be the President of BWAgency, a Pok?mon casting agency for aspiring actors and actresses. Clients (villagers) are encouraged to wear the town uniform whenever possible. Her permanent employee, Black, is there to assist her and is also her best friend and sponsor. She has also gained the help of Misty from the Cerulean Gym and May the Pok?mon Coordinator. Together, they all maintain BWAgency as a busy and productive town with their Pok?mon.

There are lots of references to the Pok?mon anime and manga (Pok?mon Special) so be sure to visit the trainers? homes as well. All visitors can dress up as a Pok?mon Trainer NPC with choices as either a Hex Maniac, Rich Boy/Lady, Lass, Schoolboy, or Parasol Lady. There?s also lots of goodies.

Most importantly, can you figure out which Pok?mon each client represents and which trainer they belong to (and which ones don?t)? There are visual clues throughout the town. Talking to the clients reveals the secret.

Notes: So I finally uploaded my DA for the first time. It's 95% complete but good enough tbh. If you're stumped on which villager belongs to which trainer, my tumblr has the answers. Please excuse the mess at the beaches, I'll get them fixed for the next update. Please give it a visit! <3​

Thank you!! ;v; I hope you all have a good time visiting. <3

I'll make sure to visit! definitely love anything Pokemon black and white related. :)

this is such a cool and amazing concept,
i'll definitely visit your dream address!! c:

~♚Vickie

Oh I've been wanting to see a Pokemon themed town for ages!
Will definitely have a visit later once I'm home!

ill visit ouo
your town looks amazing in the pic

- - - Post Merge - - -

and you know ill dress as team rocket or team magma

Oh my goodness this is one of the coolest towns I've ever visited.

Thanks so much!! I'm so glad! Thanks for visiting! :D

upstairs to blacks house

that was a reference to N's Castle right?
downstairs is the white stone

Yep, both are correct! At some point, I'll get N's outfit upstairs. It's a shame you can't put custom qrs on the mannequins smh. Downstairs is a huge spoiler to the manga but I'm glad you got it. Glad you liked my town! Thanks for the visit! :D

Back