• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Commissions?? Critisism?

Rei Kisaragi

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Hey,, I haven't been on here for ages but I wanted to come on and ask for criticism and maybe if my art is worth commissioning?? and if so pricing (in irl money ha) ? tyty

Hahano.jpg IMG_2242.jpgIMG_3316.jpgIMG_2574.jpgaugustmybb.jpgIMG_1853.jpgIMG_1856.jpgIMG_2466.jpgIMG_2512.jpgIMG_3200.jpgimage.jpg

New piece I just finished for reference -
FUCC.jpg

((I don't often finish pieces; but if I were to do commissions they'd be digital, full colour ;

Last edited:
I really like your frontal or one-perspective drawings. I think you do a real nice headshot. I think the only thing I'd say is to be careful with your backgrounds as they can be a bit distracting from the main piece, the character.

It seems like you're into the kawaii guro art. Just because of the goopy blood. I would look at more of those for reference. Gloomy Bear has some good blood drips.

For pricing, I was told by someone that you take the hours worked on X piece and multiply by two. But, you might have to lower the price depending on the amount of traffic of people, and audience type.

6,7, and 8 are my favorites. They remind me of fashion sketches. Number 5 is very cute too. I think they're all very nice but I agree with Pyoopi that the backgrounds are a little distracting on your other pictures.

I'm really in love with the second piece from the top and your new addition.

Back