-Pink Hybrid Rose x4
-Red Balloon
-January Birthstone
-July Birthstone
-October Birthstone
-Lobo

Last edited:
Dude. What u need??? I can check my inventory
Thanks for willing to help! I'm mainly trying to finish my museum, so pretty much any artwork I don't have and some misc. furniture. I'll tell you the specifics in a bit. : )

Thanks for willing to help! I'm mainly trying to finish my museum, so pretty much any artwork I don't have and some misc. furniture. I'll tell you the specifics in a bit. : )
I cam also check my inventory and see if I have any real paintings/statues and items you may need!

I cam also check my inventory and see if I have any real paintings/statues and items you may need!
Thank you for willing to help! I'm nearing completion of the artwork part of my museum, but I will go through the list and let you know my remaining pieces. : )

Thank you for willing to help! I'm nearing completion of the artwork part of my museum, but I will go through the list and let you know my remaining pieces. : )
No worries! Glad you're nearly complete, I still don't have everything myself but have bought real ones from him I already had.

bump but yall really out here just not buying my stuff??? could never be me (i dont have bells)

January, July, and October Birthstones have been added. 🤝

Back