• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Community Tumblr Journals

Wing

Resetti's Assistant
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello everyone! :D
In a post that I have seen not a long time ago (http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?63318-Diaries), many people have suggested to create a Tumblr blog diary where different people from our community could post on. I have just created a blog (with no intentions of it being used by many people at first) and would like you guys to help me post diary entries (once the game is released, of course).

The name of the blog is 'Fallen Leaf Diaries'; y'know, because we sorta fall into the job of being a mayor and the game name is AC:NL...

If you guys want the picture on the left hand side changed, I'll be glad to do so, and also if you would like me to change the url or blog title, I could also do that... Anyways, I'll keep a list of people who want to help here... If you want to help, please create a Tumblr account and send me the email you registered it with so I could make you admin.
Blog link is: http://kareha-journal.tumblr.com/

List of Admins:
Me

Last edited:
I sent Matt a PM about this just now, I think it'd be better if the blog was a sub-blog of the TBT tumblr rather than just another blog.

That's just my opinion anyway,

So whats the plan ?
Which Tumblr has to be used, Wing?s or Matt?s one ?

Matt and I are onto it right now, where thinking of making it joined to the Tbt tumblr, and making one for QR codes as well - help advertise Tbt a little more. But right now, no we don't know what were doing, but pretty sure we'll make it a sub blog to the Tbt tumblr

I don't mind where we go....but I do like the look and layout of Wings blog. It would be nice if it could be something similar to that for the bell tree blog.

I don't mind where we go....but I do like the look and layout of Wings blog. It would be nice if it could be something similar to that for the bell tree blog.

The layout can easily be changed

I am totally for promoting TBF by doing the community tumblr with Matt, but I also much prefer Wing's layout as well.

I am totally for promoting TBF by doing the community tumblr with Matt, but I also much prefer Wing's layout as well.

IMO I hate both themes, i preferred the original TBT tumblr theme

Wing, Do me a favor and PM me when you're on? :> If you have any IM programs, let me know. We can talk about it in real time :>

jake, which theme?

I made an account on Tumblr what do i do now?:confused: The name is KSilentShadowsK

EDIT: Matt, i asked a question your blog, did you get it? Because i have no idea on how to PM you :confused:

Last edited:
Wing, Do me a favor and PM me when you're on? :> If you have any IM programs, let me know. We can talk about it in real time :>

jake, which theme?

i donno it looked like the forum theme it had like the sky in the background i think it was like the original theme

Since it was my idea to start the other Diaries-Thread, I'll be joining as well of course! :)
Do you just need my email-adress or do I have to join tumblr myself?

Back