• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Community Tumblr Journals

Both :>
Just PM me them on here.

To everyone that's PMd me their email, I added you all, but none of you have confirmed? :(

I don't really feel comfortable giving you my email address... What should I do?

Do you have an email address that you use for spam?

I'm not sure if you can have more than one tumblr account though....but if you can you could set one up with a new email address specifically intended for this blog.

Do you have an email address that you use for spam?

I'm not sure if you can have more than one tumblr account though....but if you can you could set one up with a new email address specifically intended for this blog.

Although I can guarantee, I have no use for your email other than tumblr, this'd probably be the best option.

*BUMP*

Hey Matt!

Did you allow me to edit the page yet? i really want to know so i can be certain to post my Journal on the blog as soon as New Leaf comes out :)

Back