• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling COMPLETE Harvest Set!

Boardbot

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hey, I have the complete harvest set fully cataloged and I have a bunch of furniture ready in my house!

I have some items that are ready in my house, but if you need me to order and catalog I will gladly do so!

Please tell me what you would like and I'll come to your town! Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hello! I?ll purchase one sofa, 8 chairs, one TV, one mirror, one dresser and one bed :) if you don?t mind instructing me on how to give you TBT I would appreciate it as I?m new to the forums so I?m not sure how :)

Hi! I'm sorry for the late reply, I was sleepin

anyway, that'd be 8 TBT total
to send TBT, under the persons' profile image, find bells and click on the number of bells they have (under join date and posts)

would you like to pick up or deliver? tell me when you are ready (like this post on the bottom left to notify me) and we'll add each other and we'll meet up

to send TBT, under the persons' profile image, find bells and click on the number of bells they have (under join date and posts)

would you like to pick up or deliver? tell me when you are ready (like this post on the bottom left to notify me) and we'll add each other and we'll meet up
I actually don’t need the dresser anymore as my T.I.Y. is selling it today ^^ I’d prefer delivery if possible but pick up works too if it works better for you! Should I pay you before or after?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I went ahead and added you and my gate is open whenever you’re ready! Look for Everton

Last edited:
Hey, you only need to pay 7 TBT, since you don't need the dresser. See you there! :p

Back