• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Completed Unwanted Villager Move-out Cycle

kyle on saturn

maybe ill appear occasionally
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hanukkah Candy
Silent Night Bauble
Rainbow Candy
Dreamy Bear Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
I’m so happy that I completed moving out every unwanted villager in my town (originals + random move ins), the last villager to move out, Pango, is still in my town but already asked to move out so if you want her, just let me know, even though she isn’t that likable.

Including this last one, I will have moved out a total of SEVEN villagers. I’ve kept two random move ins and the rest I obtained via Villager Trading Plaza.

I’ve originally started this cycle at the end of October, so this took around 3 weeks to complete. Time traveling wise, I started at the end of October, to the cherry blossom season in April, where I’m going to keep my time at.

Every move in except the last was no problem, it would take me around 30 minutes, not too much time traveling, only 1/2 villagers I wanted to keep would ask to move.

The last villager was the hardest, which is why trying to move out only one specific villager in your town is such a hassle. The whole process to attempt to move out one villager lasted four real days. I had 8 cases of villagers who I wanted to keep ask to move out, only 2 were repeats, so it took 6 out of 8 dreamy villagers to ask to move out before the only one I wanted to actually move out.

I somewhat changed the approach multiple times to get Pango out, at first, I would ignore her, but I thought it would make her think I wanted her to be friends more because I still somewhat talked to her. So then I tried to raise her friendship stat with me. Then at the end of yesterday I thought the game would prioritize her, and since I started reverse time traveling, I ignored her completely but the game would never detect that we haven’t spoken in “awhile” since I kept my town in the same 5 days.

Finally today, just right before I wrote this, she asked to move out. But originally, she gave me that dialogue where she said “I think we need to be friends more, so I’m staying.” Honestly, I thought it was set like that before she asked so even if I reset, she would still say that. I reset the game and she asked again and this time she complied. I was ready to completely give up if she said no again, but luckily she didn’t.

This was kinda stressful, doing this for hours on end not knowing when I can stop having to time travel and continuously talk to villagers and search for a ping.

I can finally finish the “villager” category to my dream town development, I’ll probably get Marina to move into my town sometime tonight.

Just a little moment for all the villagers I sacrificed for this:

-Scoot (First moved out)
-Charlise (Second moved out) (personally the one I miss the most)
-Avery (Third moved out)
-Mallary (Fourth moved out)
-Buck (Fifth moved out)
-Benedict (Sixth moved out)
-Pango (Seventh moved out)

Back