• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rorato said:
I stole a gummy worm from a store. xD

But I dropped it. :/
I stole a pack of condoms from a store and blew one up and put it on a car's windscreen.

Zombie said:
Rorato said:

I stole a pack of condoms from a store and blew one up and put it on a car's windscreen.
My friend and I walked around town with condoms blown up with strings attached to them as if they were real balloons xD.

And then two weeks later, another kid in my school filled condoms with water and had a massive water fight on school grounds during recess, considering it as the last week of school they just gave some warnings.

Olivia! said:
Zombie said:
Rorato said:

My friend and I walked around town with condoms blown up with strings attached to them as if they were real balloons xD.

And then two weeks later, another kid in my school filled condoms with water and had a massive water fight on school grounds during recess, considering it as the last week of school they just gave some warnings.
LOL, Condomania!

Now, I am aware of the fact that this is primarily a topic on minor confessions, yet I have decided to reveal the event that I am ashamed of for doing , even to this day. It all began whenever I was nearly seven years of age (or eight three years ago), at least four or five years ago. My parents had just recently purchased a female dachshund puppy, which I named Luckie (intentionally spelled as that). I was allowed to bring her inside of my room during any time, causing this disturbing fact to arise: I constantly continued to drop her onto the ground with some force for a course of one or two days. I was unaware of the effects of this onto my dog, being all but a mere seven-year-old boy. Whenever she could not accept any more drops, she became unconscious and deposited some feces (yes, yes, I know) onto the carpet. Just to avoid any trouble, I stated to my mother that she had pooped on the floor. Whenever my mother came to my room, she punished me (I hope that she did) and rushed Luckie to the local vet. For some reason, after that, I also consumed some of Luckie's dog food, which I found to taste like nothing.
After a week, Luckie had returned from the vet, entirely perfect, and she even forgave me as if nothing had ever occurred. I can't even forgive myself to this day, and yet she, the very victim of that, can? Anyhow, today she is one of the most exquisite of my three dogs, not to mention that she is the most protective and caring. Perhaps she has lived up to her very name, lucky to be alive after the hands of my young self had severely harmed her...

Firemonkey1 said:
Now, I am aware of the fact that this is primarily a topic on minor confessions, yet I have decided to reveal the event that I am ashamed of for doing , even to this day. It all began whenever I was nearly seven years of age (or eight three years ago), at least four or five years ago. My parents had just recently purchased a female dachshund puppy, which I named Luckie (intentionally spelled as that). I was allowed to bring her inside of my room during any time, causing this disturbing fact to arise: I constantly continued to drop her onto the ground with some force for a course of one or two days. I was unaware of the effects of this onto my dog, being all but a mere seven-year-old boy. Whenever she could not accept any more drops, she became unconscious and deposited some feces (yes, yes, I know) onto the carpet. Just to avoid any trouble, I stated to my mother that she had pooped on the floor. Whenever my mother came to my room, she punished me (I hope that she did) and rushed Luckie to the local vet. For some reason, after that, I also consumed some of Luckie's dog food, which I found to taste like nothing.
After a week, Luckie had returned from the vet, entirely perfect, and she even forgave me as if nothing had ever occurred. I can't even forgive myself to this day, and yet she, the very victim of that, can? Anyhow, today she is one of the most exquisite of my three dogs, not to mention that she is the most protective and caring. Perhaps she has lived up to her very name, lucky to be alive after the hands of my young self had severely harmed her...
Stockholm syndrome.

My cousin and I stole like three Bakugan and two gate cards from Wal-Mart two years ago, while we were in our Bakugan phase.

Firemonkey1 said:
Dogs have small brains.

Kind of like sunfish, or just fish in general.
Sunfish, it'll bite a hook, feel the pain, and 5 seconds later repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back