Don't wait, act.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Well I sold Chrissy to a sweet member of this forum, apparently it went alright and she got Chrissy but when I go to her house it says shes sleeping, not 'Moved.' D: I'm so confused and since its 1am in the UK I really have to sleep but I don't want her to go without Chrissy Dx Help please :(

Last edited:
Things in the town don't really reset/change until 6am, so I assume that's why.

No you know how as soon as a villager is convinced to move to anothers town it says 'Moved' well this time it didn't, it just says she's sleeping and to not wake her up eventhough the person I gave her to, spoke to her when she was awake Dx

I'm not sure. I never heard of this happening. Usually it says that after it saves from the session.
My only guess it's probably because of the early morning thing.

I'm not sure. I never heard of this happening. Usually it says that after it saves from the session.
My only guess it's probably because of the early morning thing.

Great, it had to happen to me Dx She was sleepy so I guess she'll have moved out when the day rolls over?/: That's what I was thinking, I'll keep in contact with the persob who I gave her to and see if she got her plot or not :p

Did it say "Moved" right after they took her? Did they take her late, when It was already time for her to sleep?
If Chrissy said she was moving to their town, then she is.

Back