• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Connecting with other people - "An error has occurred"

Yui Z

Free hugs xoxoxo
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Waluigi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Red Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Okay so this is really starting to bug me... Whenever I go to the island over wifi, have visitors in my town or visit someone else's town over wifi then I get the "an error has occurred" thing. I know that there are lots of people who are having the same problem as me but I also know that there are many people who are lucky and don't have this problem...
The wifi works when I go to dream towns (although when I ask her to find a random town for me it won't work - so I have to search for a town myself) and when I use the internet for other things but it seems to be whenever I connect with other people that it won't work.

Does anyone know how to fix this? My wifi router is all good and I'm not too far away from it either.

Apparently if you soak your 3ds in vegetable fat it gives the wireless a stronger connection. Try it! It helped for me!

It always works perfect for me to, also with most of my friends, it's just certain friends who it happens with. All this means is that THEY have an unstable internet connection. Going to the island with those people is very dangerous as you often loose all your stuff and you can't save at will there.

You can't fix it, if you have no normal problems with some people BUT if it ALWAYS happens with visitors it does mean YOUR internet is unstable.

I already said that my internet works 100% and isn't unstable which I know for a fact :/ It's only happening when I'm with other people though - It must be me because there's no way that everyone I meet has an unstable connection :(

EDIT: I think we found a solution but not sure if it's the one I need... Oh well I'll see how it goes. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Back