• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Constantly Falling Over?

Jibby

2020!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
Cake
Hey everyone, last night I noticed something strange with Animal Crossing: New Leaf. For some odd reason, whenever my character began to sprint, he would always fall over. Like, every single time.

It's the first time I've seen it happen and it only happened that night. Today when I went on, I could sprint all I wanted without falling over. Maybe some sort of hidden effect? (Or maybe a common one :p I just bought a 3DS XL a week ago!)

It has to deal with luck. Going to Katrina (fortune teller) and wearing your lucky clothes helps a lot.

Although, oddly enough, while time travelling, every September 11th and Friday September the 13th I've been to I've been falling over.

happens to me all the time :( i feel the gypsy cat curses me

It has to deal with luck. Going to Katrina (fortune teller) and wearing your lucky clothes helps a lot.

Although, oddly enough, while time travelling, every September 11th and Friday September the 13th I've been to I've been falling over.

Ahh so there's luck now! That's pretty cool! Thanks :)
Not unlocked Katrina's yet but I'll be sure to find out more about her when I do!

Not unlocked Katrina's yet but I'll be sure to find out more about her when I do!

What about the lovely phone. Free fortunes. If you don't have it, I understand.

She usually comes into your town in a little tent by the Town Plaza once a week or so. You can also go to someone else's town if they have Katrina to get your luck back.

She usually comes into your town in a little tent by the Town Plaza once a week or so. You can also go to someone else's town if they have Katrina to get your luck back.
It seems to have come back anyway, but thanks for the tips :D

What do you mean about the lovely phone?

The lovely phone gives free fortunes when Katrina's not in town. (Or is, you don't have to pay a fee.) For the fireworks show in August, it was a fortune cookie gift.

Last edited:
The Lovely Phone states the same fortune that Katrina does. The Lovely phone told me that I'd need some sunglasses to ward off bad luck, and when Katrina was in town today, she told me that I'd have bad luck unless I wore some shades. They essentially told me the same thing.

Also, if you have two player accounts with the same zodiac signs (i.e. Gemini, Leo, Scorpio), they'll have the same fortune.

Back