Selling balloons, tickets, & more (U. Sept 15th)

How much TBT are you looking to get from the dino plush? Would 600 TBT work for you? If not that's okay.
600 tbt would be fine, I think they usually go for a little more but he's a cute lil guy and I know you'll take care of him πŸ₯° would you like a message?

600 tbt would be fine, I think they usually go for a little more but he's a cute lil guy and I know you'll take care of him πŸ₯° would you like a message?
Cool! I'd pay you now (and suggest a message, of course) but I'm saving up at the moment so would it be okay if I got back to you on the offer later?

Hi, I'm back! I'm trying to get as many offers as I can for my dear rainbow balloon! (so I can pick a lucky duck later πŸ‘€) May I ask, how much TBT are you willing to pay for one?

Edit: do you also want to include the dino along with TBT for it?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm back! I'm trying to get as many offers as I can for my dear rainbow balloon! (so I can pick a lucky duck later πŸ‘€) May I ask, how much TBT are you willing to pay for one?

Edit: do you also want to include the dino along with TBT for it?
I'm willing to pay a decent amount tbh, you can see how much tbt I have in my sidebar and collectibles I'm offering. and yes I can include the dino plush with it. I'd say the rainbow balloon is a dream collectible of mine at this point.

I'm willing to pay a decent amount tbh, you can see how much tbt I have in my sidebar and collectibles I'm offering. and yes I can include the dino plush with it. I'd say the rainbow balloon is a dream collectible of mine at this point.
Thank you! :D

I'll need to think on it as you're not the only one who wants it, lol. I'll let you know when I make a decision!

🌈🎈

maybe someday you'll come to me 😞
Hi!

I kept thinking about it for a while, and I've finally decided my balloon would recieve lots of love from you. <3 Do you want a message?

Since you offered you can pay me as much as you'd like. I'm still eyeing your dino plush, and an art commission would be cool too. I especially have an idea in mind that I'd love to share with you now but I know you're busy, so take your time and LMK when you're ready.

I hope you have a good rest of your day! 🌈☁️🎈

Hi!

I kept thinking about it for a while, and I've finally decided my balloon would recieve lots of love from you. <3 Do you want a message?

Since you offered you can pay me as much as you'd like. I'm still eyeing your dino plush, and an art commission would be cool too. I especially have an idea in mind that I'd love to share with you now but I know you're busy, so take your time and LMK when you're ready.

I hope you have a good rest of your day! 🌈☁️🎈
omg!!!!!! you just made my day!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’“ I will treasure it forever and ever πŸ₯ΊπŸ’žπŸŒˆ

yes I can offer you all my tbt, the dino plush, and an art commission if you'd like. I've been thinking about drawing your kitty Crisp for a bit hehe, but if you have another idea in mind that's okay 😊

thank you so much again, that really did make my day πŸ«‚πŸ’œ

omg!!!!!! you just made my day!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’“ I will treasure it forever and ever πŸ₯ΊπŸ’žπŸŒˆ

yes I can offer you all my tbt, the dino plush, and an art commission if you'd like. I've been thinking about drawing your kitty Crisp for a bit hehe, but if you have another idea in mind that's okay 😊

thank you so much again, that really did make my day πŸ«‚πŸ’œ
I'm happy I could help! Sending the balloon now. No message needed for the plush!

I'll PM you the art commission details shortly!

Back