Selling {F13🍬 & 🎈} ~ 💐 ~{Mutti’s Market}~ 💐

would you be interested in a trade or are you only looking for tbt? I'd like a cool balloon but my tbt may or may not be used in a pending transaction.

would you be interested in a trade or are you only looking for tbt? I'd like a cool balloon but my tbt may or may not be used in a pending transaction.
Sorry, currently not looking for any collectables☹️
Post automatically merged:

How much for cool???

Reg not bunny
I cant seem to find a range price for it, what was you thinking?
@DaCoSim

Last edited:
Hello! Would 150 be fair enough for the cool balloon? If not can I put it on hold so I can save up, please?

EDIT: I would be open to paying 163 too but that's about as high as I could go at the moment. Anywhere more than that I have to save up for.

Last edited:
Hello! Would 150 be fair enough for the cool balloon? If not can I put it on hold so I can save up, please?

EDIT: I would be open to paying 163 too but that's about as high as I could go at the moment. Anywhere more than that I have to save up for.
Sorry @sugoi the cool balloon has sold, i have the cool bunny balloon if that's of any interest to you

Heyo, would you be willing to date trade your Gourdy for mine? No worries if not, though!
Sure, any message? @Aerith

Sorry @sugoi the cool balloon has sold, i have the cool bunny balloon if that's of any interest to you
Ahh I see! It was still listed when I posted here so I thought you were selling it. I'm not interested in the bunny balloon unfortunately. TY for letting me know though!

Ahh I see! It was still listed when I posted here so I thought you were selling it. I'm not interested in the bunny balloon unfortunately. TY for letting me know though!
Have since updated the inventory, sorry!

Yes! Can you please put:
🎃 The Gourd of the Rings 💍

Thanks Mutti! Sending mine over now. ❤️
Enjoy!

Have since updated the inventory, sorry!

Enjoy!
actually - and I'm so sorry for this - could I get my old Gourdy's date back? I realized I could fix my line-up by DTing something else!

I've sent Gourdy and a few TBT your way for the trouble. If you wouldn't mind putting the same message as before, I'd appreciate it so much. 🙏

Back