• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Count to 5000

I would suggest insult each other for the laughs but nobody want's to get nasty.

Hmm.... Lovemcqueen, I think that might be an idea, but I don't really like the idea of insulting other users. How about some sort of small game? For example, like a little made up story but it has to include the next number up. e.g.

I saw a giant cookie the other day, and trust me it was big. Upon seeing it I noticed it had 347 chocolate chips... Mmmmm... sweet... < See what I did thar?

Yes! The exact number of Russians that were applauded that day for making an excessive amount of cookies was 353! They were also awarded with Noble Prizes in 'Baking' and 'Being Awesome'.

No where near 5000.....

Yes, that maybe true, but let's try and make the thread interesting. Seriously everyone, it gets tiresome to read basic posts with just your number typed on it. Please, for the sake of the thread and to avoid it getting closed, can we up-the-anti, so to speak, and make this thread more popular and intriguing? 364% more excitement it needed here! We need to achieve this!

Back