• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Count to 5000

504!

Ah, I forgot to tell.
It's a charity to help those in need, which is held in Britain. But it's a fun charity to raise money, for example, you could dress up, and do numerous amounts of fun things.
2 years ago (I think), there was a celebrity round table and they discussed and argued to who should go to Africa to help the kids and it was funny because of the arguments they had.
Red noses symbolize this event.

Well I've got nothing else to say except...
Derp!

Wait it's actually 472.

Boy, that confused me. Why does it have to be so hard XD (that's what she said) 474?

But wait... don't the other posts count? pretty sure they do. so that would make this 497 wouldn't it?

No one counted from the posts so they skipped however many. If the posts at the start of this thread don't count, then neither should the ones with incorrect numbers;

So 475

I guess that makes since now. :(
It's time for...
500!
478!
Teehee... Oh and btw Jake I figured this out this morning but I was too lazy to tell anyone. True story. lol​

Last edited:
Back