• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling crash's free cycling 🌼 âž™ CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! * i'm kind of new to the trading section of the forums but i am dying for francine. (i'm gonna aim to get 100 TBT by tonight to buy her from you!!!) however i'm kind of confused as to what lurking means?

hello! * i'm kind of new to the trading section of the forums but i am dying for francine. (i'm gonna aim to get 100 TBT by tonight to buy her from you!!!) however i'm kind of confused as to what lurking means?
hello, welcome to the forums! :) lurking is more or less a step below reserving; when you lurk for a villager, the seller notifies you when they're in boxes so you have a chance to make an offer on them. however, unlike reserving, they're not yours, so if someone makes the offer first (or makes a better offer, depending on the sellers rules) they get that villager instead.
im trying to save up my TBT, so I do hope you can get that 100 TBT! but if not, PM me and we can work something out in IGB. c:​

hello! i made it to 101 TBT! i'm so excited, i was worried i might not make it in time. can i please purchase francine* now? :D

hello! i made it to 101 TBT! i'm so excited, i was worried i might not make it in time. can i please purchase francine* now? :D
of course! I'm not home right now but I'll VM you when I'm ready (should be a few hours at most) and then we can trade c:​

of course! I'm not home right now but I'll VM you when I'm ready (should be a few hours at most) and then we can trade c:​

awesome! i've sent the bells and added your FC so no worries on that end~ i'll go edit my profile so that you can also add mine when you get home. travel safe!

I just wanted to let you know that I found *Kabuki so you can take me off the lurking list! Thank you so much for putting me on it!

Oops! I for got to put the * in my original post.
Well, can I lurk for Roald, O'Hare, and Lucky?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back