• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling crash's free cycling 🌼 âž™ CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any tbt bells sadly, but if there isn't anyone else looking for him could I get him for... idk. 200k igb? *

Last edited:
I don't have any tbt bells sadly, but if there isn't anyone else looking for him could I get him for... idk. 200k igb? *

âž› Do not make an offer in IGB if only a TBT price is listed under the villager you are
interested in. I am only interested in the payments I list under the villager in boxes.

Tier 3 âžť 30-90 TBT, or 500k-1mil IGB

If you read over the rules again, you'll see I'm only interested in TBT now right now and specifically ask people not
to make IGB offers. Either way, 500k is the minimum I'd charge for a T3. Usually I'd just ignore you for ignoring my rules.
However, if there's no interest, I'll consider just letting you have him for free, as I need to get rid of him. :)

IF YOU DO NOT READ THE RULES,
YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

âž› Reserves are only available by paying the buyout price for whichever villager
you are buying. The buyout price is the highest end of the price range for that
tier (Ex: T1=300). Reserves can only be made with TBT & are nonrefundable.
  • You have two hours to make an offer on your lurked villager.
  • You have twenty four hours to pick up your reserved villager.
âž› When you arrive in my town, please wait for me to greet you and let me lead
you to your villager. DO NOT wander off, or I will error.
âž› Do not make an offer in IGB if only a TBT price is listed under the villager you are
interested in. I am only interested in the payments I list under the villager in boxes.
âž› I have the right to refuse to trade with you if I am uncomfortable for any reason.
âž› If you have read all of this, regardless of what your post is about, put a * in it
somewhere or I will not respond to you.

^^^^

Id be happy to take stitches but i dont have the TBT... would you accept a mix of TBT and IGB?
btw id like to lurk for stitches and scoot plz! :lemon: ***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back