• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Crazy Redd's tent is back

She's hiding from the law! All those parking tickets caught up to her, and she's had to resort to dealing....

Designer shirts.

But we're not very good mayors are we? Buying presumably stolen furniture from a tent? Scandals.

She's hiding from the law! All those parking tickets caught up to her, and she's had to resort to dealing....

Designer shirts.

But we're not very good mayors are we? Buying presumably stolen furniture from a tent? Scandals.

lol i never said i was a good mayor XD
and do you have proof of my supposed furniture buying? *shifty eyes* XD
and back on topic i like that red is back to once a week lol

It's funny you brought up that picture... when I first saw the video I honestly thought it was gonna be where Redd was... oh well. :U Back to tents and chewing of ears I s'pose! XD (Or whatever Redd's saying was in GC... can't remember at the moment)

This is great news. Having the visitors come to town at random times adds so much replay value to the game. I hope there are more visitors like this.

I understand what you guys are saying about Gracie thinking that location wouldn't be good enough, but she has to have a shop somewhere and with how much you can only get from her it doesn't make sense for her to be a wandering visitor anymore. It also seems like an unusual shop to build -in- your town since the mall is for all the actual shopping. I still think the picture looks like a giraffe head on the awning and my thoughts were the entrance was smaller and more hidden because Gracie is so exclusive toward everything that she would want it that way. I don't know it could be Katrinas, but when we saw the inside of her place in the video it didn't look bigger than a tent. Perhaps I am just -hoping- it is for Gracie and that's why I see it differently, I much prefer Kat to be random. Time will tell and I'll be happy either way because Redd is my loveable rogue and back to his wandering ways=D

Well in screenshots it looks like the garden shop is attached to Timmy and Tommy's shop this time around. Maybe Gracie's shop is an add on that comes along as you upgrade Timmy and Tommy's shop like the Shampoodle was back in Wild World?

I understand what you guys are saying about Gracie thinking that location wouldn't be good enough, but she has to have a shop somewhere and with how much you can only get from her it doesn't make sense for her to be a wandering visitor anymore. It also seems like an unusual shop to build -in- your town since the mall is for all the actual shopping. I still think the picture looks like a giraffe head on the awning and my thoughts were the entrance was smaller and more hidden because Gracie is so exclusive toward everything that she would want it that way. I don't know it could be Katrinas, but when we saw the inside of her place in the video it didn't look bigger than a tent. Perhaps I am just -hoping- it is for Gracie and that's why I see it differently, I much prefer Kat to be random. Time will tell and I'll be happy either way because Redd is my loveable rogue and back to his wandering ways=D

I can see Gracie coming to town in one of those fancy tents, afterall the only picture we've seen so far is just a couch in the middle of the screen, so she might bring one piece of that current season's theme with her each week.

Well in screenshots it looks like the garden shop is attached to Timmy and Tommy's shop this time around. Maybe Gracie's shop is an add on that comes along as you upgrade Timmy and Tommy's shop like the Shampoodle was back in Wild World?
Gracie being an add-on to another store would be even worse and even more down-grading to her.

True. They could have it be on the second floor like the shampoodle is with ables.

Shampoodles is it's own separate shop, you just take stairs up to it.

Shampoodles is it's own separate shop, you just take stairs up to it.

I know. That's why I said it was on the second floor. Because it is above ables.

I can see Gracie coming to town in one of those fancy tents, afterall the only picture we've seen so far is just a couch in the middle of the screen, so she might bring one piece of that current season's theme with her each week.

But the thing about characters before was that the same character did not come every single week. She has four different series (Princess and Gracie series have both been confirmed, not sure about the other two). Each series has about 12 items in it. I believe each season had 7 shirts and four accessories so that's approx 92 items gracie sold in CF. If she gets a random stock (even if it is random by the season) it would take forever to collect every item if she showed up once every few weeks with only a few things to sell. I don't see why she wouldn't have her own storefront anymore, it just seems craaaaaaazy (as redd would say).

And as for having a store as an add-on being more downgrading, I'm pretty sure not having a store period and just a tent is the biggest downgrade. But those are all just my opinions and I'll be slightly upset if she doesn't have a store in this game.

Well bottom line is she is back, and she sells her furniture still, where she is positioned in will most likely be revealed in upcoming tweets, and if not, then somebody will tell us when they buy the game.

Hmm... Maybe Katrina and the fortune cookies are somehow related? Perhaps we take our collected fortunes from the cookies and take them to Katrina's shop (which I think may be behind that trashcan)? Then maybe she gives us special items in return, much like Tom Nook's points system, every time we reach a certain number of fortunes. I think this would be a great idea to give Katrina more purpose than just telling our fortunes that we can't even understand.

I actually like that idea a lot. If we have fortune cookies there's not a whole lot of point to Katrina ALSO giving us fortunes. Plus it would make sense for her of all people to be rewarding with gifts after handing in a fortune.

We buy fortune cookies with 3DS play coins, and we get fortunes from them, I doubt it is connected with Katrina.

We buy fortune cookies with 3DS play coins, and we get fortunes from them, I doubt it is connected with Katrina.

Yes, but you are able to trade the fortunes for rare items. We don't know how so the idea here is that you trade them to Katrina.

Yeah now that people mention it I'm pretty sure it's Katrina.

But I'm happy Redd appears in his tent again. It makes me much happier, and from those pics on the site, where he seems to be there for the fireworks, happy he'll probs be doing his GC stuff again, too

The door doesn't really look like Kathrina's shop... what are all those things on the wall? Looks like frames.. and there's this pink thing above the door.. is that an Umbrella symbol? Maybe something about opening umbrellas inside (bad luck)? :D :D
I still hope that Kathrina visits your town in a tent, seems more fitting for a fortuneteller. And yeah she doesn't need a whole shop for herself.. she's not that interesting or important (unless she's getting a bigger role.. like you said, trading your fortune cookies or something).

Back