🧶(Crochet) Stitchin' with Suguri

First off, you may have noticed a change in the title of this thread! "Crocheted Goods by Suguri" sounded pretty lame, so I had to do something about it. I also plan on revising the first post here so it'll be less boring, so be on the lookout for that!

Anyhow, I'm going to be very clear: I don't just make amigurumi! While most of my posts so far have been of crocheted dolls, I have also done hats and infinity scarves before, as I might have mentioned in some other post.

I'd share photos, but those guys have been stashed away in storage for a while now and I can't be bothered to get them out of the boxes, especially during the hottest season of the year. In the meantime, I've been working on a regular scarf for the past few days!
IMG1143.jpeg

I bought a skein (or whatever you call it) of Caron Cloud Cakes yarn months ago and I couldn't find a good project to make with it for a while. That is...until I discovered a pattern for the Michelle Scarf! I know it's not winter, but it doesn't hurt for me to make one ahead of time so I can wear it when temperatures drop. Plus, the yarn is super soft and fluffy... :love: And I want to stimulate my hands.

I don't know how long the scarf is gonna be, so I'll just do more stitches and see how it goes. I also made a lot more amigurumi dolls (as usual), but I'd rather save them for another post.

Back