• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Curious Cloaks

I'm dressed as Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club. It looks like an innocent dating sim, but it's actually a horror game made of literal nightmares. If you know, you know.

I liked my text one better TT_TT
┍━☽【❖】☾━┑
໓໐น๖lē, ໓໐น๖lē t໐il คຖ໓ tr໐น๖lē
firē Ⴆυɾɳ คຖ໓ ¢คนl໓r໐ຖ ᏰᏬᏰᏰᏝᏋ
ɛყɛ ơʄ ŋɛῳɬ ąŋɖ ɬơɛ ơʄ ʄཞơɠ
ຟiຖງ ໐f ๖คt คຖ໓ t໐ຖງนē ໐f ໓໐ງ
Bყ ƚԋҽ ρɾιƈƙʅιɳɠ σϝ ɱყ ƚԋυɱႦŞ
ₛₒₘₑₜₕᵢₙg wᵢcₖₑd ₜₕᵢₛ wₐy cₒₘₑₛ
🕷️
┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

Hello, fellow spooky seekers. 👻 Thank you for your patience. Everything up to this point should be accepted, but please let me know if I've missed you.

Here is my entry🎃👻
Your signature was over the height limit of 250 pixels. Please feel free to post in this thread again once you've updated your signature.
I liked my text one better TT_TT
┍━☽【❖】☾━┑
໓໐น๖lē, ໓໐น๖lē t໐il คຖ໓ tr໐น๖lē
firē Ⴆυɾɳ คຖ໓ ¢คนl໓r໐ຖ ᏰᏬᏰᏰᏝᏋ
ɛყɛ ơʄ ŋɛῳɬ ąŋɖ ɬơɛ ơʄ ʄཞơɠ
ຟiຖງ ໐f ๖คt คຖ໓ t໐ຖງนē ໐f ໓໐ງ
Bყ ƚԋҽ ρɾιƈƙʅιɳɠ σϝ ɱყ ƚԋυɱႦŞ
ₛₒₘₑₜₕᵢₙg wᵢcₖₑd ₜₕᵢₛ wₐy cₒₘₑₛ
🕷️
┕━☽【❖】☾━┙
Your current signature exceeds 250 pixels in height. You're welcome to repost once you've adjusted this so I'm able to accept it.

A handy tip to ensure your image fits within these limits is to use the code below:
Code:
[IMG height="250px"]YOUR DIRECT IMAGE LINK HERE[/IMG]

Hello, fellow spooky seekers. 👻 Thank you for your patience. Everything up to this point should be accepted, but please let me know if I've missed you.

Your signature was over the height limit of 250 pixels. Please feel free to post in this thread again once you've updated your signature.

Your current signature exceeds 250 pixels in height. You're welcome to repost once you've adjusted this so I'm able to accept it.

A handy tip to ensure your image fits within these limits is to use the code below:
Code:
[IMG height="250px"]YOUR DIRECT IMAGE LINK HERE[/IMG]
Is this better..? I used the code and it definitely got smaller.

Question: Are there Staff Favorites for this event, or any of the others? If there are it didn't seem like it was mentioned, or I've overlooked it.

Wondered since I'm not 100% on whether I'll stick with this avatar and signature the whole two weeks or if I might change, since the FAQ in the first post states:

Q: Can I change my signature/avatar after I've posted?
A:
Please do not change these until after the event has officially closed and prizes have been awarded.

Back