• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Actually not really playing any game currently, which is a good thing, because I get obsessive with games. I should really be playing Dreamlight Valley, but I just haven't felt motivated to. 😕

Definitely still playing Animal Crossing New Horizons. Took a long hiatus and got back into it a few months ago. Also playing dreamlight valley and Battlefield 2024 with my fiancee.

Playing through the Orre Pokemon games, starting with Colosseum. I'm just a little under two hours in, snagged 6 Shadow Pokémon and it's been very enjoyable.

Currently I'm playing Super Mario Bros. Wonder and Disney Dreamlight Valley. I haven't played Dreamlight Valley in months, so I thought I'd try to get back into it a bit~

picking up sims 4 again teehee
Oohhhh. Love Sims! Have fun! :)

I think about booting it up again until I see all the cool stuff across various expansion, game, and stuff packs. The upcoming 'For Rent' expansion looks like my dreams in Sims expansion pack form. :love:

As for me, I'm currently dabbling in Fashion Dreamer and island hopping for villagers in New Horizons.

Suika Game 🤣
I'm horrible at it though, can't seem to break past 2000 points and I've never gotten the watermelon ;-;

finally on the last map of fire emblem engage (hard classic ofc)… @_@ also been playing smash bros. online! the xenoblade 3 dlc is on my list to play next

Console games I'm playing:
Littlewood
Yugioh legacy of the deulist link evolution
Life is Strange: Before the Storm

Mobile games:
Pokemon Sleep
Pokemon Go

Been playing F-Zero 99 lately. It's surprisingly fun for being a totally free game. Gradually getting better, it's not too difficult to pick up, but it is challenging to get good results in races!

Deltarune Chapter 2 Snowgrave route! I'm only doing it to see the story differences, as I have a Pacifist save file with Jevil and Spamton both beat (the square puzzle in Queen's mansion can go get thrashed, i hate it)

Finished Colosseum yesterday, onwards to XD Gale of Darkness. Currently at the earlygame, just finished Cipher Lab and about to fight Lovrina.

'Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name'. Of course it's wonderful...like every other Yakuza game.

Also, Game Pass was like "here...have Mineko's Night Market, Coral Island, and Spirttea all at once."

So...I'm kinda dabbling in those as well.

Back