• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

Last edited:
Dota 2
Laughing at pinoy player (He played as drow), He failed to insulted me in front of the players by calling me noob and you know what's sad? He got 4 kills 16 deaths while I got 13 kills 3 deaths.wkwkwkw

#Pinoytrashtalkersunited ?

whats a pinoy? :rolleyes:

JUST WANT YOU TO CLARIFY CAUSE SOME OF THE COMMUNITY MAY NOT NOW K??? :D

whats a pinoy? :rolleyes:

JUST WANT YOU TO CLARIFY CAUSE SOME OF THE COMMUNITY MAY NOT NOW K??? :D

Some people knows what it means, if they do not know what it means then don't have to know it.

Last edited:
Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. It's my first Ace Attorney game, but I'm really loving it. :)

I'm on a pretty huge AC:NL binge right now, haha, but I'm working on Bravely Default (pretty close to finishing it, absolutely love it)

Need for Speed: The Run! I wasn't a fan of the hot pursuit so I bought need for speed the other day and I'm having a blast. Also GTA V on the side.

Playing Black Ops zombies right now, and sometimes playing Ghosts multiplayer (y)
Sometimes I will play Borderlands 2.

Finished South Park: The Stick of Truth last week, continuing with Bravely Default now. :)

3DS: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (DUH)
PC: Farcry 3, Terraria, STarbound, Edge of Space, Under the Ocean
PS3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengance, Ni No Kuni, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
PS VITA: Ys: Memories of Celceta
PSP: Ys Seven
PS4: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Thief
Gamecube: Chibi Robo, Luigi's Mansion
PS2: Dawn of Mana, Persona 3 FES, Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
PS1: Final Fantasy IX, Tales of Destiny II, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue
SNES: Earthbound, Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger
Genesis: Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Shinobi 3
Nintendo 64: Bomberman 64, Quest 64
GBA: Sigma Star Saga, Mega Man Battle Network 2, Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge

Ok, I think I'm done. xD
Me and my entire household are gamers. We go to work, come home, game our brains out, then repeat every day!

Back