• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Animal Crossing and Theatrhythm mostly, but I'm playing multiple games at the same time.

I'm playing Animal Crossing and Pokemon Y mostly. I've been busy with both; finishing my paths in AC and EV training a new team in pokemon.

AC obviously! But I've also been playing a old favorite, Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue. (I'm tempted to play Borderlands again, but it'll have to wait.)

I just beat Jazzpunk! That ending was so random though.
Still playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Mario Kart 7.

How is that?

I'm liking it a lot. Even though it has its share of things in common with Animal Crossing, it doesn't really feel like a Animal Crossing game. It has action stages, farming, and you can run your own cafe. It has a lot of variety and tons of things to collect.

I'm liking it a lot. Even though it has its share of things in common with Animal Crossing, it doesn't really feel like a Animal Crossing game. It has action stages, farming, and you can run your own cafe. It has a lot of variety and tons of things to collect.

*Adds to wishlist*

Now that I finally *almost* completely Black 2 and transferred my Pokemon team over to Pokemon X just an hour ago, I can finally actually start the game. However, I don't have that much playing time. So right now, I'm just playing FE:A, SMT IV, and AC:NL and it's going pretty chaotically.

Started Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney today! But I'm also playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. I really need to decide on one game and keep playing that until the end, though, because with my switching games all the time, I'm not getting anywhere with any of them (as an example; in Pok?mon X I still haven't gotten to the second gym -_-').

Currently playing Metroid Fusion. Bought it in the Wii U eShop. It's the first Metroid game I play, and after defeating two bosses I have to say... I don't like it that much.

Also playing Super Mario 3D World – now THAT is a fantastic game! Would not go as far as saying it's better than Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Galaxy 2, but it's definitely better than 3D Land and all of the New Super Mario Bros. games.

Back