• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Cycletown Gamine CLOSING! Please lurk your 4/5 Tier dreamies! [Boxes: RIZZO]

Sorry that was my bad everyone! Still getting the hang of this.

Lily is gone, Cheri will be voided tomorrow morning :)

Sure! Fair warning he is not original, he's been with me a long time. Also since he's not in my cycling town, I can't promise he will be the next to leave. Are you ok waiting?

Absolutely, don't worry about that. :)

Yay! I'll put your name on there to remind myself.

Also will be voiding roscoe and Cheri soon!

Agnes is in boxes, will be autovoided in half an hour, or whenever I'm done getting these signatures :D

You sure can! Let me open my gates, I'm just fussing around so if you don't see me feel free to go straight there.

Added you Finnikins :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tom in boxes - 40 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tom's spoken for yay!

Hi folks, I've stopped cycling now that my dreamies are starting to move in. I know how hard it is to find tier 4/5 dreamies, so please lurk the ones you want before they're gone! I'm not moving too fast though, and can wait depending on the situation :)

Also, seeking the villagers in my signature. Please let me know if you see them in boxes <3

Back